Do You Have Clients
Who Would Like
Greater Asset Protection
and Lower Income Taxes?
Trusts can be powerful tools for achieving these objectives. Unfortunately, most planners automatically use their client’s home jurisdiction for all trusts. But is this always the best choice? And what opportunities are you missing by failing to consider using other states’ trust laws?
There are certain states that can provide income tax savings opportunities, while also affording stronger creditor protection and better dynasty trust laws to save estate taxes. Imagine how profitable your practice will become if you are one of the only planners in your jurisdiction who is taking advantage of these enhancements. Talk about setting yourself apart from the competition!
Whether you are an attorney, a CPA, a life insurance agent, a financial planner or a trust officer, join us and nationally renowned estate and asset protection planning attorney Steve Oshins for a plain-English, straightforward presentation titled, “Using Out-of-State Trusts to Enhance your Practice”.
On this 60-minute presentation, you will learn…
- How the traditional Domestic Asset Protection Trust can be used and made even better by the Hybrid version
- The advantages in selecting another state’s dynasty trust laws
- How to decant an irrevocable trust and what advantages exist in the more flexible decanting jurisdictions
- How to save state income taxes for undistributed trust income and how often this opportunity is overlooked by planners
- How a NING Trust works and how it saves state income taxes