Too Much to Do and
Not Enough Time to Do It?
That seems to be the plight of every professional (and his or her staff). But, what if you could work less, lower your stress, and enjoy more time off - - while also getting more done and making more money?
It is possible, through better time management.
Unfortunately, lots of experts preach about “time management” but it’s easier said than done.
Fortunately, you now have the opportunity to learn proven time management techniques from a fellow estate planning professional who has worked in the trenches, just like you, and has developed a model, successful practice.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and Ultimate Estate Planner President, Phil Kavesh, on a one-of-a-kind, information-packed, literally life-changing program entitled, “A Proven Time Management System for Estate Planning Attorneys (As Well As Other Professionals & Your Staff!)”.
On this 90-minute program, you will learn:
- How to handle the 7 biggest time wasters that, left unchecked, will derail your practice
- Interruptions (both by your staff and by you!)
- Your computer (e-mail, list servs, typing or revising documents, etc.!)
- Phone calls (from outside the office and within it!)
- Meetings (not only those consciously on your calendar, but those you subconsciously hold throughout the day!)
- Billing (and collecting!)
- Traveling in your car (and not just commuting, but going to lunch, off-site meetings, etc.)
- A whole host of “feel good” activities (that you do every day but don’t reflect your priorities!)
- How you give up control of your time to everyone else and how to regain (or for the first time ever gain) control!
- The 3 simple, yet completely misunderstood requirements for setting up an effective time management system for you and your staff
- How to manage your time by managing others in a way that’s not harsh, rigid, or discourteous
- How to get your staff to willingly “buy-in” to your new time management system and help you stay on track
No matter whether you’re a CPA, financial advisor, insurance agent, or estate planning attorney, you can’t afford to miss this teleconference! And, if you have an Executive Assistant or other key staff person, you will definitely want him or her to attend this teleconference with you. Even if you just marginally increase your and your staff’s efficiency, this call will be well worth the cost!