Have You Still Not Heard About
The Standalone IRA Beneficiary Trust?
(or, Have You Heard About This Trust But Still Aren’t Sure
What It’s All About and Whether It’s a Fit for Your Practice?)
It’s now been over 10 years since the Standalone IRA Beneficiary Trust strategy was approved by the IRS, yet we still see estate planners that have never heard of it - - or aren’t sure what it’s all about, or if it’ll work, or if they can draft it - - so they’re not recommending this trust to their clients.
That’s unfortunate, because the IRA Beneficiary Trust is a great fit for so many clients and their heirs - - and is easy to add to just about any Living Trust-centered practice.
Plus, with pre and post-death planning falling off because of the higher estate tax exemption, the IRA Beneficiary Trust is a great new product that can improve your bottom line.
Given all this, now is the time to start taking a closer look at the IRA Beneficiary Trust.
Fortunately, by popular demand, nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, creator of the standalone IRA Beneficiary Trust known as “The IRA Inheritance Trust®” (subject of the IRS’ positive ruling on this strategy), will be presenting a 90-minute presentation on Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “The Standalone IRA Beneficiary Trust: An Introductory Overview”.
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, financial advisor, life insurance agent or some other type of estate planning professional, this program will introduce you to the Standalone IRA Beneficiary Trust strategy and motivate you to move forward with marketing and drafting it.
During this program, you will learn:
- The reasons and IRS rules behind the IRA Inheritance Trust®
- Why naming individuals as beneficiaries of an IRA may cause problems and the eight potential problems that affect just about every single client’s beneficiaries
- Why naming a Living Trust as IRA beneficiary is usually a terrible idea!
- What the IRA Inheritance Trust® is, how it works, and the 2 major goals it accomplishes for your clients!
- A case study to better understand how the IRA Inheritance Trust® is set up and how it works to protect different types of beneficiaries
- Who should get an IRA Inheritance Trust® and why?
- How the IRA Inheritance Trust® stacks up to planning alternatives, like the Annuity Restricted Beneficiary Payout and the Trusteed IRA
- How you can “supercharge” your IRA planning using the IRA Inheritance Trust® and Roth IRAs!
- How the IRA Inheritance Trust® is a WIN-WIN for everyone - - your clients, the estate planning attorney, the CPA, the financial advisor, and the life insurance agent!
- How to begin to quickly and easily implement this strategy in your practice!