Motivate Over 80%
of Your Seminar Attendees to
Book an Appointment with You
- - Right at the Seminar!
Most people believe that the reason some seminar speakers are more successful than others is that they’re charismatic, good-looking, or have a pleasant voice. No doubt, those attributes all help, but there are a number of deeper reasons why some seminar speakers are successful and others aren’t.
Put simply, those who are successful speakers have mastered the smaller details of the science of persuasion.
And anyone can learn these details and become effective speakers, regardless of their charisma, looks or voice.
If you’re not already booking appointments with over 80% of your seminar attendees, right at the seminar (or are thinking about giving seminars), join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and seminar expert, Philip Kavesh for a very special presentation entitled, “Successful Speaker Presentation Techniques”.
On this 90-minute program, you will tap into the over 30 years of presentation experience, at thousands of seminars, of one of the most energized and effective speakers in the estate planning industry. In particular, Phil will cover in detail:
- How to most effectively lay out the contents of your seminar - - the right stuff and in the right order
- The key part of a seminar that most speakers fail to think through and budget enough time for (and winds up killing their results!)
- The portions of a seminar that the speaker must commit to memory or “script” (only about 10 to 20 minutes that make all of the difference in your results) - - and how to do this easily and effectively
- The very first things you must always do when you arrive at your seminar venue
- How to calm your pre-seminar jitters and start strong and confident
- What to do with your eyes, your voice, and even your hands and feet while you’re speaking!
- How to keep on track and on time while you’re speaking
- When and how to use humor - - and not!
- What to do when you forget something or make a mistake!
- How to properly use the Question & Answer period at the end, so you make more appointments
- How to use a special Certificate, and other “props” to boost your results
- Whether you should talk about your fees and how
- And much, much more!