Have You Addressed these Two Big Challenges
Facing Estate Planning Attorneys Today?…
How Can You Increase Your Practice Revenue
With the Least Amount
of Marketing, Time and Expense?
How Can You Create a Steady Stream
of Near-Passive Income
(Enough So You Can Retire Comfortably Someday)?
There is a tested and proven answer to both questions - - developing, growing and maintaining a successful referral relationship with a financial advisor. Sounds simple, right?
Many have tried this but few have succeeded. How do you do this so it actually works?
Nationally renowned estate planning attorney (and Ultimate Estate Planner President) Phil Kavesh knows how. Back in the 1980s, he was one of the very first pioneers of a “multi-disciplinary” practice, meshing his law firm closely with financial advisors. Over the succeeding years, his results speak for themselves. Phil has run one of the largest and most successful estate planning law firms in all of California (and the country), while also creating such a substantial stream of virtually passive income that he could retire from his practice tomorrow (if he felt like it), without even having to go through the hassle of selling it!
You can do this too (like other estate planning attorneys Phil has taught), if you know the detailed, step-by-step process that’s taken Phil over 30 years to perfect!
In a special 2-part series entitled, “How to Substantially Increase Your Revenue (and Retire Financially Secure Someday) Through a Successful Referral Relationship”, Phil will reveal to you some incredibly valuable, practical information you won’t find anywhere else!
In Part 1, “Developing, Growing and Maintaining the Relationship”, Phil will share with you in a unique 120-minute presentation:
- How to choose the right financial advisor to work with
- How to motivate the financial advisor to consistently make client referrals to you - - by showing him or her the “WIFM”!
- When are the best times for each of you to make referrals to the other
- How to clearly identify the “target” clients you want the financial advisor to refer to you (and vice versa)
- How to actually make a referral that will come in and do business - - step-by-step, including exactly what to say and what not to say!
- How to overcome common client objections to being referred (and the roadblocks in your mind, too!)
- How to orchestrate the only kind of referral process that actually works - - the “handoff”!
- How to continue to grow the referral relationship through proper follow-up and accountability by both of you
- And much, much more!
In Part 2, “Implementing Financial Arrangements (Both Legally and Ethically)”, Phil will share with you in 60 minutes:
- How to create a significant, virtually passive income stream so you can retire comfortably someday, without even having to go through the hassle of selling your practice!
- How to overcome the objections (which you may have in your mind right now) about sharing the Financial Advisor’s money management fees
- The Federal Securities Laws that clearly permit this revenue sharing
- The impact of State Laws as well (generally, very little at all!)
- The requirements of State Bar ethics rules (and exactly how they can be met)
- The licensing which the estate planning attorney must get (it’s way easier than you think!)
- How the financial advisor’s Broker-Dealer can be a huge help in setting up and maintaining the relationship
- Why you should have two contractual agreements, one with the financial advisor and one with his or her Broker-Dealer
- Alternative financial arrangements between you and the financial advisor, other than splitting the financial advisor’s fees
- And much, much more!