Are There Any Substantial Year-End
Tax Planning Opportunities Left?
Undoubtedly, year-end tax planning has become more of a challenge.
However, the good news is, if you’re a financial advisor, CPA or tax attorney, and you know the cutting-edge tax saving strategies still available for 2016, you can be a “hero” to your clients (and generate lots more referrals!).
You need to know:
- How to manage year-end income and deductions under the complex tax bracket rules of our current “5-tier” tax system (ordinary income tax, capital gains, PEP & PEASE limitations, AMT, and NIIT)
- The 5 ways to reduce “Net Investment Income” (and its 3.8% surtax)
- The 7 specific year-end strategies to reduce ordinary income and capital gains taxes
- The often overlooked investments that can still generate income tax savings, even near year-end
- What kinds of year-end gifts your clients may want to make in light of the coming 2704 Regulations
You can find out all of this - - in a simplified format you and your clients can understand - - by joining us and nationally renowned income tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for a unique and timely 90-minute presentation entitled, “Special Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities for 2016”.
PLUS, GET THESE 2 FREE BONUS ITEMS!
Robert Keebler has also put together the following two bonus items, included in your registration:
- Modifiable Year-End Tax Planning Letter for Your Clients
- The 75 Best Income Tax Strategies for Financial Professionals to Generate Tax Alpha® PDF Chart