Choose Your Spoken Words Carefully!
Estate planning attorneys know, from years of training, that the precise words you place on the written page make all the difference. Yet, few estate planning attorneys know that the exact words you speak when in front of a prospective client can make all the difference in engaging more of them - - because you’ve never been offered training on this skill. Until now.
Join us and Tom Hopkins, “America’s #1 Sales Trainer”, for the first of his 2-part series on the topic, “How to Speak So Potential Clients Listen & Respond”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Tom will share with you:
- If you don’t “sell”, you can’t practice as a professional!
- The often misunderstood but true nature of selling
- Why selling yourself first is more important than selling your product or service
- How to simply and effectively get potential clients to like and trust you so that they will want to listen to what you have to offer!
- How to use “questioning strategies” to gain the information needed to sell the client on using your services or products - - instead of your competitors’!
- How to carefully work with a prospective client’s “emotional triggers” - - because nobody simply buys logically!
- How to control and eliminate the fears that potential clients have about estate planning and doing business with you!
- Strategies for building rapport and putting potential clients at ease.
- How to ask for the business!
SPECIAL 2-PART SERIES
NOTE: This is the first presentation of a unique 2-part series entitled, “How to Get More People to Buy from You”. You can take advantage of a discount by signing up for the series.
Think about it…if you were to pick up just one more client from what you learn, these two 90-minute presentation will be well worth your investment. Frankly, if you’re not already closing every single potential client that you meet with, you can’t afford NOT to attend this series!