IRC Section 199A is One of the
Biggest Planning Opportunities from the Tax Act,
But Only If You Know How to Advise Your Clients!
Check Out this Case Study Approach to Help You
Understand Section 199A!
Understanding and planning with the new Section 199A 20% pass-through business deduction is one of the largest opportunities in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a 90-minute presentation entitled, “Section 199A Small Business Deduction: A Case Study Approach”.
During this presentation, Bob will go over cases based upon actual client situations that will address:
- Understanding the service business limitation and learn how to reduce income
- Planning strategies to reduce taxable income and increase the 199A deduction
- Application of the qualified property limitation and how to avoid the threshold tests(s)
- Understanding when to do cost segregation studies and when not to do cost segregation studies
- Learning the relationship between debt and QBI and how to enhance the 199A
- Spinning out non-service business interests to a separate C-Corp or LLC for a medical practice
- Spinning out practice real estate for a law firm client
- Use nongrantor incomplete gift trusts to shift income and receive a step-up at death for older clients
- Create nongrantor completed gift trusts to avoid the 50% W-2 wage and 2.5% qualified property tests for a real estate investor
- Create nongrantor incomplete gift trusts to avoid the 50% W-2 wage and 2.5% qualified property tests for a real estate investor
- Planning on an entity-by-entity basis and recapitalization and entity mergers using a 50+ LLC real estate investor
- Reducing debt on an entity-by entity basis for a 50+ LLC real estate investor
- Accelerating expensing and cost segregation versus the 199A deduction for a real estate client
- Using pension and profit sharing plans to reduce income to the threshold limitation for a dental client
- The application of the W-2 wage limitation for various entities
- Using an S-Corp to meet the wage tests
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Immediately downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. PDF transcript can be added to your purchase during the checkout process.