Do You Know
How To Save Your Clients Income Taxes
With a Non-Grantor Trust?
Many of your clients already have non-grantor trusts. Some are Credit Shelter Trusts. Some are Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts after the settlor has died. And you may, in the future, establish irrevocable trusts for your clients for lots of other estate planning or asset protection reasons - - that you may design as non-grantor trusts.
Unfortunately, most non-grantor trusts cause income to be taxed at the highest brackets. However, a non-grantor trust can be used to save substantial federal and state income taxes, if you know how to maneuver the trust to do so!
Join us, tax and asset protection attorney, Steve Oshins, and nationally renowned tax expert and CPA, Robert Keebler, for a presentation entitled, “Saving Federal and State Income Taxes using a Non-Grantor Trust”.
Steve and Bob will explain how to properly plan and use non-grantor trusts to save your clients significant taxes each year. This presentation will be worthwhile for attorneys and CPAs, as well as life insurance advisors, investment advisors and trust officers.
On this teleconference, you will learn:
- How a Non-Grantor Trust is taxed either as a “simple” or “complex” trust
- Why the concept of “DNI” and the “65 day rule” are so important - - and how to use them to your clients’ advantage!
- Different strategies for reducing the federal income tax
- Techniques that can be used to also avoid unnecessary state income taxes
- How to shift income into lower tax brackets
- How to distribute capital gain property to shift income
- How to use decanting to change state situs, apply lower state income tax rates and influence what is DNI (and in turn lower both federal and state income taxes!)
- You’ll even receive a copy of Steve Oshins’ 50 State Income Tax Chart!