Advanced-Level Planning Strategies Under IRC 199A
to Help You Save Your Clients More Taxes
The Section 199A 20% small business deduction has been one of the largest opportunities in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Now that you’ve received an overview of the recently released proposed regulations it is now helpful to take a more advanced-level, in-depth course where you will learn how to help utilize these new proposed regulations to save your clients more taxes—and make yourself a hero in the process!
Please join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA on Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a special, exclusive teleconference replay entitled, “Save Your Clients More Taxes with Advanced Strategies Under New Section 199A Regulations”.
During this 90-minute advanced-course, Bob will cover the following:
- An understanding of the new proposed regulations and why lawyers need to wrap their minds around this
- How 199A impacts the administration of estates
- How you can use trusts to increase the 199A deduction
- The interrelationship of 199A and the flow of DNI
- Fiduciary tax planning when QBI exists – how to guide trustees and PRs
- Understanding and using the aggregation rules and when not to aggregate
- Understanding self-rental and Service Businesses
- 199A and 1031 Exchanges
- Basis at death and the regulation’s adverse position on 754 elections – a major planning opportunity
- Choice of Entity – S-Corp – C-Corp and LLC (don’t just be the “drafting attorney”!
- Remaining “Crack and Pack” strategies
- How to design trusts to overcome the new regulations
- How to use defined contribution and defined benefit plans to reduce income below the threshold limitations
- Review of comprehensive planning opportunities
- And much, much more!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the teleconference replay, plus PDF handout materials. An MP3 audio recording and/or PDF transcript can be added to your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.
If you’re unable to attend the upcoming scheduled replay, you can also purchase the On-Demand Program (equivalent to the live teleconference registration plus MP3 audio recording). The On-Demand Program includes immediately downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording.