Are You Advising Clients of
The Best Income Tax Reduction and
Asset Protection Technique Available?
If you’re a CPA, tax attorney, insurance agent, financial advisor or other estate planning professional, you may already know that the pension plan is the single greatest income tax and asset protection device - - but you may not be recommending it because you’re stuck in the past (or just don’t fully understand how it works).
In the 90’s, “top hat” restrictions and anti-discrimination rules made pension plans much less desirable than they had been before. So lots of clients dropped them. But all that has changed in recent years.
You need to revisit and rethink the whole pension plan arena.
For example, do you know:
- The 3 major types of pension plans (and the differences and benefits of each)?
- Why 412(e)(3) pension plans are more tax efficient than 401(k) plans?
- Why pension plans are more attractive to high earners after ATRA’s “PEP” and “PEASE” rules?
- How to take advantage of the increased pension contribution limits under 404(o)?
- How you may deduct up to $300,000 annually with a one-employee pension plan?
- How you can permanently eliminate state income taxes with a pension?
- Why lawsuit judgments attacking pension plans are rare, but lawsuits targeting 401(k)s are coming?
- Why joint, cross-tested pension plans are the hottest new technique in tax and asset protection planning?
If you don’t already know the answers to all these questions, you should join us, along with President of National Pension Partners, Nick Paleveda, J.D., LL.M., MBA and nationally renowned tax professional, Robert Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP, for an extremely valuable 90-minute program entitled, “The Newest, Cutting-Edge Pension Plan Techniques”.