Don’t Miss Out on One of the
of The Tax Cuts & Job Act!
The new Section 199A 20% small business deduction is one of the largest opportunities in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This class is designed for lawyers, financial planners, trustees and CPAs that need to explore the limitations of the 199A deduction and how to design strategies that will help your clients optimize the deduction and reduce the impact of the service business, and nonservice business limitations.
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, and estate and asset protection planning attorney, Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished), on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a special 90-minute encore presentation replay entitled, “The New Section 199A 20% Small Business Deduction – Sophisticated Tax Planning and Trust Strategies for Lawyers, CPAs and Planners”.
On this call, Bob and Steve will cover:
- Understanding the Overall 20% Deduction and the Troublesome Limitations
- Understanding the $157,500 Limitation for Trusts and Why This is a Tremendous Opportunity
- Understanding the Difference Between the Service Business and Other Limitations
- Designing Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trusts to Utilize the $157,500 Limitations
- Designing Completed Gift Non-Grantor Trusts to Obtain New $157,500 Limitations
- Designing Separate Trusts for Children and Grandchildren to Optimize the 20% Deduction
- Planning for Large and Small Real Estate Ventures
- Planning for Service Businesses such as Health, Law, Accounting and Financial Planning
- Planning for Non-Service Businesses
- Planning for the New Kiddie Tax When Property is Held by Children and Grandchildren
- Using 754 Elections to Create Additional Qualified Property
- Learn How 10 Children and grandchildren Can Result in an Additional $3,150,000 of Limitation
- How to use Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plans to Reduce Service Business Income
- Using CRTs for Older Real Estate when the 2.5% of Qualified Property Limitation is Problematic
- Why Businesses Should Buy not Lease Real Estate
- How to Redesign an Entity’s Capital Structure to Improve the 20% Deduction
- How to Use IRC Section 355 to Separate Service and Non-Service Ventures
- How to Separate Service and Non-Service Ventures in Partnerships and LLCs
- How to Spin Off Real Property to New Entities to Optimize the 20% 199A Deduction
- And much more!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the teleconference replay and the PDF handout materials for you and everyone in your office for just $149.
If you are unable to attend, please consider purchasing the On-Demand or would like to purchase the MP3 audio recording or a PDF transcript, you can add these items to your registration for an additional fee during the checkout process.