“Doing the Math” When Evaluating
Estate and Gift Tax Strategies
Can Add Up Big for Your Clients and Your Firm!
Larger estates require far more complicated estate and gift tax strategies. And deciding which of these available strategies are a fit for any given client (and how they work best in combination) is complicated too - - until you know how to do the math.
Whether you’re a CPA, financial advisor or estate planning attorney, you (and your clients) will profit from a brand new, plain-English presentation by nationally renowned tax and estate planning expert, Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, during which you’ll learn:
- How to run the numbers - - not only in developing appropriate estate and gift tax planning strategies - - but in effectively communicating them to clients
- How to evaluate some of 2016’s hottest planning strategies, particularly in light of today’s low interest rates, including:
- GRATs (Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts)
- Installment Sales to IDGTs (Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts)
- SCINs (Self-Cancelling Installment Notes)
- Private Annuities
- The “Tax Burn” SCIN SM
- Techniques to leverage the GST (Generation Skipping Tax) Exemption
- How to best utilize multiple strategies in combination with each other
- And much more!
Join us and Robert Keebler for a 90-minute presentation entitled, “The Mathematics of Estate Planning”.