Using IRAs and Qualified Plans
to Help Your Clients with Income Tax Planning
Retirement distribution planning is often understood from an investment perspective. However, many do not fully understand the complex tax rules associated with this kind of planning. During this session the critical tax aspects of IRAs, IRA distribution planning, Roth IRAs, and the ways to avoid some of the most common mistakes will be discussed.
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a timely presentation entitled, “Income Tax Planning with IRAs and Qualified Retirement Plans”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob will cover the following:
- Understanding the foundational tax concepts of retirement distribution planning
- Understanding the final minimum distribution regulations
- Understanding rollover strategy issues and regulations
- Designating beneficiaries under the final minimum distribution regulations
- Understanding the key exceptions to the 10% additional tax on pre-59 1/2 distributions
- An overview of Roth IRAs and the impact of distribution planning
- Qualified Plan Distribution planning and the effect on taxation
- The basic income tax advantages of IRAs & other qualified retirement plans
- How to manage IRA rollovers
- How to make an effective Roth Conversion
- Understanding the basic prohibited transactions and unrelated business taxable income
- How to make tax-efficient account distributions
- And much, much more!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the live teleconference (including Q&A) and the PDF handout materials for you and everyone in your office for just $149. The MP3 audio recording and/or PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process