Single Member LLCs
Can Easily Be Added to Your
Living Trust Practice!
(Affording Significant Asset Protection for Your Clients,
While Generating More Revenue for You!)
Asset protection is one of the hottest topics in estate planning today. But, many attorneys think that Asset Protection Planning only applies to very large, high net worth clients or think that it is too difficult to learn and do properly.
The fact is, a very important basic building block in asset protection, the Single Member LLC (or “SMLLC”), can be easily tied in with many middle-class Living Trust estate plans…if you know how.
Please join us and estate planning attorney, Mason D. Salisbury, J.D., for a special 90-minute presentation entitled, “How to Properly Set Up & Organize a Single Member LLC to Protect Your Client’s Assets”.
On this program, you will learn:
- How SMLLC’s, not only provide significant asset protection, but can assist in funding a client’s Living Trust
- How to prepare the client before your initial meeting, close more engagements, and make the drafting process more efficient by utilizing an SMLLC “Questionnaire”
- How to simply and effectively explain to clients how SMLLC’s work and sell them in your meetings by just drawing out a few “boxes”
- 11 key provisions that should always be included in an SMLLC Operating Agreement (and how to properly coordinate them with the client’s Living Trust)
- What other documents (and specific provisions in them) should be included in a complete SMLLC “Package”, such as:
- Certificate of Authority
- Assignment of Contract
- Bill of Sale
- Promissory Notes
- “Attorney Letter” on future SMLLC operation for the client
- How to set up your forms so you can easily and quickly produce all of these SMLLC documents for your clients
- And much, much more!