The Grantor Retained Annuity Trust:
Significant Estate Tax Savings with
Nearly ZERO Gift Tax Risk!
You may be making a terrible mistake. GRATs are among the lowest risk, but highest payoff, gift and estate tax planning techniques available. Unfortunately, most advisors misunderstand and underutilize GRATs. But this can be fortunate for you and make you a “hero” to your prospects and clients if you know how to spot opportunities for GRATsand how to simply explain them.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning and asset protection attorney Steve Oshins for a plain-English, straightforward presentation titled, “The Grantor Retained Annuity Trust: Significant Estate Tax Savings with Nearly Zero Gift Tax Risk”. It will provide you what you “need to know” about GRATs - - so you can increase your revenue!
On this 60-minute program, Steve will not only cover the basics, but also some unique “twists”, like…
- How to clearly understand and articulate the basic GRAT concept to clients and prospects
- How to move millions out of clients’ estates - - taking almost ZERO gift tax risk!
- Some of the “tricks” in structuring short-term or longer-term GRATs
- How to use the GRAT in combination with the “Restricted LLC” to explode its benefits!
- How to successfully “close” more GRAT engagements - - and generate more fee and commission income!