Do You Get at Least Five
Pre-Qualified & Pre-Motivated Client Referrals
Every Month from an Estate Planning Attorney?
(This is not a dream. It really can be done, if you know how…)
If you’re a financial advisor or insurance agent, you’ve probably sent lots of referrals to estate planning attorneys - - but how many good referrals have you received back?
Most attorneys just don’t “get” the referral process. And most financial advisors and insurance agents just don’t know how to select the right attorney and then properly train and motivate that attorney to “play ball”.
Nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Phil Kavesh, can show you how. Phil has over 25 years of actual, hands-on experience in building the practices of numerous million dollar producer financial advisors, using his attorney referral process. He knows exactly what works and what doesn’t and in a special 90-minute program where he’ll reveal to you:
- How to choose the right attorney to work with (hint: it’s usually not the one with the oldest and largest practice or the most technical expertise and experience!)
- How to break through the attorney’s pre-conceived objections to referring to you (or any financial advisor!)
- How to motivate the attorney to actually start sending referrals to you (by showing the attorney “WIFM”!)
- How to train the attorney to identify and pre-qualify the right prospects and pre-motivate those referrals to do business with you!
- How to make the attorney’s referral process “dummy-proof” (by providing the attorney a word-for-word “script”!)
- How to show the attorney to help you close the sale (rather than kill it!)
- What you need to do in order to gain and keep the attorney’s trust and enjoy a continuing stream of referrals each month!
- And much, much more!
THIS CALL IS INTENDED FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AND INSURANCE AGENTS ONLY. We will be holding a follow-up teleconference separately for estate planning attorneys.