When You Can Simply Explain
The Top Inherited IRA Mistakes
You’ll Get and Keep A Lot More Clients!
Even if you think you already know the IRA rules and the top mistakes people make when they inherit an IRA, read on…
Whether you’re a financial advisor, CPA or attorney, your never-ending practice building challenge is to keep more of your existing clients for the long term and, when they die, continue to serve their beneficiaries as clients.
One way to meet this challenge is to inform your clients with sizable IRAs (and their beneficiaries) of the big mistakes made when IRAs are inherited. - - in plain, simple English - - and show them how you can help them avoid (or correct) these costly mistakes.
Nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Michael Jones, has put together a simple, time-tested approach to educating your clients (and their beneficiaries) about inherited IRAs, so you get and keep more of them.
Please join us and Michael for a special 90-minute presentation entitled, “Explaining the Top Ten IRA Mistakes to Clients and Their Beneficiaries”, where he’ll show you how to explain even the most difficult inherited IRA concepts and rules, including:
- What’s the “stretchout” value to the beneficiary?
- What are “RMDs” and how are they calculated (depending on whether the inheritor is the surviving spouse, another person, or one of several beneficiaries)?
- What are the special choices available only to an inheriting spouse?
- What happens when the person who first inherited the IRA dies and the next beneficiary inherits it?
- What are the top five mistakes made when inheriting an IRA - - and how can you avoid (or correct) them?
- And much more!