Are You Prepared for the
Tax Reform Will Have on Estate Planning?
Whether you’re a financial advisor, CPA, or tax or estate planning attorney, be sure to join two of the nation’s leading estate planning, tax, and asset protection experts - - Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA and Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) - - for a special and timely encore presentation replay entitled, “Estate Planning After Tax Reform”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob and Steve will cover the following:
- Practice-altering changes to drafting, planning and the administration of estates including doubling the Gift, Estate and GST Exemption
- Planning for the 2026 Sunset of the increased exemption
- Changes to the tactical and strategic use of CRTs, CLTs, NINGs, Non-Grantor Trusts and Partnerships
- Discover how a NING Trust can be used to avoid state income taxes
- Learn how to decant an irrevocable trust to save federal and state income taxes
- Life insurance planning after Tax Reform
- What every estate planning lawyer needs to know about the impact Tax Reform will have on Trusts and Estates
- New GST and Dynasty Trust Planning Strategies
- Reducing audit risk with the proper timing of gifts and the use of Wandry clauses and overflow devices
- The Mathematics of Estate Planning: Income Tax Basis vs. the Estate Tax
- Avoiding the low basis gift trap and using GRATs to shift growth while retaining estate inclusion
- Timing of gifts for older clients that could pass both the sunset
- Reforming and decanting trusts to add a GPOA
- Immense changes to the taxation of C-Corps – An Estate Planners Perspective
- What the estate planning attorney needs to know about the 20% small business deduction
- Using NINGs and other Non-Grantor Trusts
- And much, much more!