Dynasty Trusts: Protecting Wealth from Estate Taxes
& Creditors for Multiple Generations
With the estate tax exemption at $5.25 million, many of your clients should be making gifts before this opportunity may be not be available again. Most of these gifts should be made to “Dynasty” Trusts.
You’ve probably heard of (or may already use) a form of “Dynasty” Trust that can keep assets in your client’s family for several generations without incurring estate taxes - - but are you familiar with the little nuances that can elevate such a garden of variety of generation-skipping trust into a superior asset protection trust?
Once you do, you’ll have a big edge over the competition and be able to demand and receive substantially higher fees!
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning and asset protection planning attorney Steve Oshins for a plain-English, straightforward presentation entitled, “The Dynasty Trust: Use It Before the $5.12 Million Exemption is Gone!”.
On this 60-minute program, Steve will cover…
- How to explain the staggering benefits of a true Dynasty Trust - - so virtually every client will want one!
- How to carefully design the Dynasty Trust’s distribution provisions so you can keep the Trust locked down when creditors try to break in (WARNING: “HEMS” is not entry-proof!)
- What powers you can give to the beneficiary acting as own Trustee without causing Estate Tax inclusion or opening the trust to creditors
- How to use multiple Trustees with different powers to enhance beneficiary control and creditor protection
- How the Dynasty Trust can be set up in a jurisdiction with more favorable perpetuity laws - - directly from the author or Nevada’s 365-year rule!