You Can Assemble Everyday Planning Techniques
Into An Asset Protection Fortress
You probably know about the Limited Liability Company (“LLC”) and may also know about the Domestic Asset Protection Trust (“DAPT”). But do you know how to properly combine a “Double LLC” with a DAPT to build the ultimate asset protection fortress?
Once you understand this unique “combo” strategy, pioneered by nationally renowned estate and asset protection attorney, Steve Oshins, you’ll gain a powerful, competitive edge when courting and advising high net worth clients.
Join us and Steve Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished), on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a special 60-minute teleconference entitled, “The Double LLC-DAPT Combo”, during which you’ll learn:
- Why Domestic Asset Protection Trusts have become so popular
- Who can be a beneficiary and who can be a trustee, as well as other details, so you feel comfortable advising clients about DAPTs
- The good and the bad news about charging order protected entities such as LLCs
- How combining a Domestic Asset Protection Trust with two LLCs can significantly enhance creditor protection
- How to explain this combo technique to clients and prospective clients, in plain and simple English, so it’s understandable - - and they engage you!