While You’re Waiting for Congress
to Get Its Act Together…
What Income, Estate Tax & Asset Protection
Planning Should You Be Recommending to
Your Clients RIGHT NOW—Before 2017 Ends?
Maybe a major tax act will pass in Congress this year. Maybe not.
Regardless, whether you’re a financial advisor, life insurance agent, CPA or attorney, you need to be advising your clients as to the best course of action for the time remaining in 2017 - - steps your clients may want to take if a new tax bill does materialize or doesn’t.
Join us on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) and renowned tax and financial expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a timely 90-minute teleconference entitled, “Best Year-End Planning Ideas for 2017: What the Planner Needs to Know”.
During this 90-minute teleconference, Bob will address topics such as:
- Asset class Roth Conversion planning
- How to deal with the proposed “Five Year RMD” Rule
- How to use CRTs for deferral and rate arbitrage
- Where installment sales make sense
- The advantages of a sale of small business stock
- The Puerto Rico “gambit”
- Incomplete Non-Grantor Trusts (“INGs”)
- Lowering taxes by shifting trust situs
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts and third-party created trusts
- ERISA plans and IRAs
- Overlooked uses of LLCs
- Estate tax repeal and how to adjust now, including the use of SLATs and short-term GRATs
- Life insurance strategies, with some wrinkles
- And much more!
Your registration includes: Participation on the teleconferences (including a live Q&A session) and PDF handout materials for you and everyone in your office for just $129. The MP3 audio recording and/or a PDF Transcript can be added on to your registration for an additional fee.