When You Advise a Professional or Business
Owner Regarding Asset Protection,
Are Retirement Plans, Irrevocable Gift Trusts,
DAPTs, FLPs and LLCs All You Talk About?
What About the Re-Structuring of
Their Business Itself?
Restructuring the way a professional or business owner does business can achieve significant asset protection, as well as income and estate tax savings.
Whether you’re a business or estate planning attorney, CPA or financial advisor, you need to learn, understand and be able to explain to your clients how to take advantage of:
- The most commonly used effective asset protection strategies, including:
- Retirement Plans, ERISA Plans and IRAs
- Third-Party Trusts for Family Members
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts (“DAPTs”)
- Family Limited Partnerships (“FLPs”) and Limited Liability Companies (“LLCs”)
- Offshore Trusts
- “Compartmentalizing” risk by capital restricting
- Holding company structures
- Equity “strip-outs”
- “Spin-offs” of trouble assets
- Multiple LLC designs
- Family secured loans
Please join us and nationally renowned tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special 2-part program series entitled, “Asset Protection for Professionals and Business Owners Through Restructuring Their Business”.