Do You Know the Latest
Advance Medicaid Planning Strategies?
Whether you’ve been practicing estate planning for 3 or 23 years, it is important that you keep up with the current planning strategies available to your clients.
More importantly, with the shifts in the estate planning industry - - between the numerous forms of low-priced competition, as well as the increased permanent estate tax exemption and reduced need for estate tax planning and trust administration - - the reality is that the average estate planning practice must begin to move into Elder Law, including Medicaid planning, right away. It’s not only the way to survive in the future, but it’s also an opportunity to thrive!
People are living longer these days, which means that more and more clients require planning for the increasingly burdensome cost of nursing home care. As a result, it’s important that you know all of the latest planning strategies for your clients long before they ever enter a nursing home.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and elder law expert, Louis W. Pierro, Esq., for an in-depth, plain-English presentation entitled, “Advance Elder Law Planning (Well Before Entering Long-Term Care) - - In More Detail”.
During this 90-minute program, you will learn:
- How to have the “Longevity” conversation with clients
- The key components in designing and drafting a MAPT (Medicaid Asset Protection Trust)
- How your basic estate planning documents will need to be “tweaked” to support the MAPT
- How to integrate insurance products (like long-term care and hybrid life insurance policies) into your planning
- How the “Special Needs ILIT” can come into play
- And much more!