Prepare Yourself For The
New, Growing Practice Niche - -
Same-Sex Couple Planning
(By the way, this involves more than just knowing the law!)
Thanks to recent Supreme Court and IRS rulings, same sex couples may now enjoy many of the
same marital rights as traditional couples. This has a huge impact upon their estate planning
Most practitioners believe that simply modifying some of your form documents will be enough
to adequately accommodate same sex couple planning.
But there’s more…if you want to do it right and create a real profit center for your practice.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. Learn from a renowned estate planning attorney, who specializes in
LGBT planning, what steps you need to take to successfully build this lucrative practice niche.
Join us and LGBT estate planning specialist, Alma Soongi Beck, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation) on a
very special presentation entitled, “Add LGBT Planning as a New, Profitable Practice Niche”.
During this program, you will learn:
• The different types of couple “status” and how they impact planning
• The opportunities (and limits) of the Repeal of DOMA Section 3 and Revenue Ruling
• Pitfalls and blind spots to avoid when planning for LGBT clients
• How to market this new practice area
• Most importantly, how to build credibility and trust among LGBT clients - - so you can
grow a practice they believe in!