Are You Successful at
Finding, Hiring, Training, Managing & Compensating
Excellent Support Staff?
(By the way: If you don’t know the answer or don’t care, you should!)
If you’re like most estate planning professionals - - whether a CPA, financial advisor, life agent or attorney - - you want to spend most of your time, marketing, meeting with clients or practicing your technical craft, not doing staff level tasks or, worse yet, dealing with staff issues.
Unfortunately, if your business is going to successfully grow (and you’re going to enjoy a better quality of life), at some point you’ll need great support staff to help you!
You may avoid finding, hiring, training, managing and compensating staff because you simply don’t know how or are bad at it (which is understandable because they didn’t teach you this in school). Or, you simply feel you don’t have the time, or believe it’s just too hard to do - - but none of these should stop you from moving forward.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney Philip Kavesh, who has over 35 years of experience in running a successful law business, for a 90-minute power-packed presentation entitled “10 Steps to Successfully Finding, Hiring, Training, & Managing Excellent Support Staff”.
In this presentation, Phil will go over in detail exactly what you need to know:
- How hiring, training and management of staff can be done successfully with the least amount of your time and expense!
- The way to properly grow a staff organization that will run itself!
- Which positions you should hire staff for - - first, second and third - - and when!
- How to fit the right person to the job, rather than the other way around!
- The key tools you must use, including an organizational “blueprint”, individual duties list, training manuals and procedures manuals (including examples to get you started) - - and how to use them!
- A simple and effective, step-by-step checklist system for finding and hiring the right person
- How to set up and use management (“accountability”) reports, along with examples to get you started
- How to clean up or clear out some of your existing staff “messes”
- And much, much more!