Does Your Firm Regularly Set,
Monitor and Meet
Your Monthly Financial Goals?
If you’re not taking home predictable profits each and every month
(or you’d like more profits), read on…
I found out the hard way, long ago, after years of painful trial and error, that running a consistently profitable professional business involves certain scientific principles which, like gravity, simply exist and can’t be ignored.
And I learned that, in order to harness the power of these success principles, you need to have systems - - and failing to properly implement these systems will invariably result in chaos and negative cash flow (literally throwing away your money!).
Thankfully, I now enjoy a practice where others do the tasks I’m not good at or don’t want to do (or frankly, even know how to do), and I just do the parts that I love, I work a lot less, and I enjoy consistent, growing monthly profits.
You can too, by learning from my mistakes rather than suffering through them on your own.
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, financial advisor, or insurance agent, you need to learn how to:
- Establish and monitor a precise operating budget (so you don’t have to guess whether you’ve made a profit at the end of each month!)
- Turn that budget into minimum and “target” monthly firm revenue goals
- Break down those firm revenue goals into smaller department and individual goals - - that can be accurately tracked (so you can hold everyone accountable!)
- Receive and utilize meaningful daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Incentivize your associate attorneys and staff to regularly hit their goals
- Use firm meetings in the most time-efficient, profit-producing manner
- And much more!
Learn all of this and more by joining me, Philip Kavesh, for a special 90-minute program entitled, “10 Steps to Setting Firm Revenue Goals (and Using These Goals to Achieve Regular Monthly Profits)”.