Whether you’re just starting your estate planning practice or you’ve been in practice for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25+ years, it is important to have the necessary forms in your practice to not only protect your firm from liability, but also to help improve your client’s overall experience with your firm. You can spend hours and hours of your own time developing these forms.
Or…you can tap into the resources developed by 30+ year estate planning veteran, Philip J. Kavesh.
Phil has developed several forms for his practice. From client meeting forms to use in the Estate Planning and Estate Administration Process, to client referral forms to help with referring to financial advisors, there’s a form for just about everything.
There are over 30 forms that can be yours with our…
Ultimate Estate Planning
Client Meeting Forms Bundle Package
You can purchase these forms individually for a total of over $800 or you can get our Ultimate Estate Planning Client Meeting Forms Bundle Package for as low as $495. Click the Details tab to see what’s included!
What’s Included in the Ultimate Estate Planner Client Meeting Forms Bundle Package?
The Ultimate Estate Planner Client Meeting Forms Bundle Package includes all 32 forms featured in each of the following smaller bundle packages:
The Estate Planning Forms Bundle Package (valued at over $169):
- Estate Planning Questionnaires
- Estate Planning Engagement Letter
- Estate Planning Client Agreement to the Presence of Others at Meeting
- Estate Planning Acknowledgement of Information Given
- Checklist for Reviewing Another Attorney’s Trust
- Family & Friends Disclosure; Husband & Wife Potential Conflict of Interest Disclosure & Consent Form
- Divorce Checklist for Estate Planning Clients
The Estate Administration Forms Bundle Package (valued at over $189):
- Estate Administration Fee Agreement
- Estate Administration Acknowledgement of Information Given
- Estate Administration Client Agreement to Presence of Others at Meeting
- Estate & Trust Administration Disclosure Form
- Trustee Duties Upon Trust Funding Acknowledgement
- Co-Trustee Potential Conflict of Interest Disclosure & Consent
- Acknowledgement of Information Given for Trustee Notification
- Acknowledgement of Information Given for Portability
- Post-Mortem Checklist for Standalone IRA Beneficiary Trusts (duplicated in IRA Trust Forms Bundle Package)
The Living Trust Forms Bundle Package (valued at over $149):
- Living Trust: Full Color Flow Charts (Single & Married Trusts)
- Living Trust: Owner’s Manual Inserts & Coverpages
- Living Trust: Client Intake Form for Drafting Plan
- Living Trust: Drafting Notes Summary Page
- Living Trust: Trust Identification Card
The IRA Trust Forms Bundle Package (valued at over $269):
- IRA Beneficiary Trust: Full Color Flow Charts (Single & Married Trusts)
- IRA Beneficiary Trust: Owner’s Manual Inserts & Coverpages
- IRA Beneficiary Trust: Acknowledgement to Contact IRA Custodian
- IRA Beneficiary Trust: Client Intake Form for Drafting Plan
- IRA Beneficiary Trust: Disclosure Form
- Beneficiary Designation Forms & IRA Custodian Hold Harmless Language
- Trust Protector Exercise of Power to Limit Potential Beneficiaries
- IRA Beneficiary Trust: Renunciation of Trust Protector Power to Convert Conduit Trust Shares to Accumulation Trust Shares Form
- Post-Mortem Checklist for Standalone IRA Beneficiary Trusts
The Financial Advisors Referral Forms Bundle Package (valued at over $89):
- Client Financial Assessment Questionnaire (Lobby Quiz)
- Consumer Rights Disclosure
- Client Permission Slip
All forms come in a modifiable version (Microsoft Word) so that you can brand and modify them to your specific practice. You can purchase either the Digital Download Version and immediately receive these items by e-mail or you can purchase the Premium Version and receive these forms on a CD (or USB flash drive).