Time and time again, we continue to see estate planning lawyers forget to service the most important potential “new” business that they have right at their fingertips - - their existing clients!
Your existing clients are your best potential for continued repeat business. They understand the importance of getting their estate planning done, they have already spent their hard-earned money and time invested into you and your firm, they have developed a relationship with your firm and your staff. Whenever they need to update their plan (whether with changes they have or with changes they should consider because of law changes or changes in planning technology), they should be coming back to you to get this planning done.
One of the best ways to educate your clients and get them back in to get their trust reviewed with you is through an educational workshop (or a seminar) that you present where you go over any updates in the laws, any new services you may now offer and encourage anyone that has not seen you in the past three years to schedule a consultation with you to review their plan. And we have taken all of the work out of having to do this by providing you a tested and proven seminar that Phil Kavesh’s law firm consistently holds 2 to 3 times per month for existing clients - - The Client Review Seminar Marketing Package.
Benefits of The Client Review Seminar Marketing Package
Here are just a few benefits of our Client Review Seminar Marketing Package.
- A (reasonable) one-time licensing fee. We don’t charge any on-going membership fees or annual license renewal fees. You only have to pay us once to purchase the license and rights to use our product and you won’t be required to pay any on-going fees to use it in the future. Should we have any major updates to the seminar, you may be given the opportunity to purchase an update at a nominal fee.
- No territorial exclusives. We don’t provide people territory exclusives, which means that anyone can get this seminar for his or her estate planning practice - - all the more reason you should get this package before your nearby competitors do!
- We provide product demonstrations. Unsure of buying a product sight-unseen? No problem. We understand, which is why we are pleased to offer one-on-one demonstrations and answer any questions you might have about our products upon request. Simply call us at 1-866-754-6477 or e-mail us to schedule a product demonstration.
- Our seminar has been tested and proven to work. One of the biggest benefits of our Client Review Seminar Marketing Package is that it’s been tested and proven to actually work in Mr. Kavesh’s law practice. This isn’t a seminar that he put together for the purpose of selling to others. He put this seminar together for his law practice and regularly gives this seminar 2 to 3 times each month with regular results to help drive in review meetings with existing clients. Your time is valuable and, most likely, limited, so save yourself the hassle of having to reinvent the wheel.
- On-going support. It is important to us that you are successful with the products that you purchase from us, which is why we are always available for any of your questions or implementation issues that you may run into.
Don’t Give Seminars?
No problem! Not everyone likes to give seminar presentations. But all seminars are mini-presentations, just like you would in a one-on-one meeting. You can modify all of the items that come in this package to encourage people to contact you and set up an appointment and you can use the presentation slides as flip charts in your one-on-one meetings to help give your clients something visual to see while meeting with you!
What’s Included in the The Client Review Seminar Marketing Package?
The Client Review Seminar Marketing Package comes with the following items:
- Seminar PowerPoint Presentation with over 50 slides to help educate and inform your existing clients about the importance of having your estate plan reviewed every 3 years, any changes in the laws and planning technology and to get them back in!
- Seminar Marketing Materials featuring a direct mail piece that has been used to drive interest and attendance to the seminar each month from existing clients. This can also be used in an e-mail format to your clients.
- Seminar Handouts including a seminar outline and response form to help attendees follow along. Also includes other seminar handouts and flyers, along with suggestions for handouts to include.
- Appointment Booking Tools including appointment cards to help make the appointment scheduling process go over smoothly and efficiently.
The seminar presentation comes in a modifiable Microsoft PowerPoint format and the seminar handouts come in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and use in your practice.