Now, more than ever, it has become increasingly harder to run a successful estate planning practice. The increased “permanent” estate tax exemption has reduced the amount of planning needed for clients and it’s become necessary for estate planners to figure out something new and exciting to offer clients.
But, wouldn’t it be nice to help your existing clients and also make more revenue, without having to revise their estate plans or sell a maintenance plan?
For over a decade, our Successor Trustee Manual has proven to be a great addition to Phil’s law firm. This Manual is based upon over 35 years of unique experience in handling over 3,500 trust administrations after clients have passed. Its contents, however, are generic and can apply to just about any Living Trust plan. The Successor Trustee Manual contains over 150 pages chock-full of helpful, plain-English checklists and step-by-step procedures which will definitely prove invaluable to your clients and their Successor Trustees, by helping minimize potential legal fees, aggravation and anxiety!
Its contents, however, are generic enough to just about any Living Trust plan from any state. This Manual is so clearly instrumental to the proper implementation of a client’s plan, that it is an easy, “no-brainer” purchase decision (either separately or as something you add to new plans you do and command a higher fee or use as a “throw-in” to convince prospects to do business with you!).
You will definitely want to add this great product to your practice right away!
REQUEST TO DOWNLOAD A FREE CHAPTER
To preview a chapter of the Manual, simply complete the request below and we will e-mail you a chapter to review and help you make your purchase decision.
NOTE: This Manual is not available for purchase to the general public. If you’re a Trustor or a Successor Trustee of a Living Trust and need some legal advice, please contact qualified legal counsel located in your state. If you need assistance locating an attorney, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you find an attorney in your area.
What’s Included in The Successor Trustee Manual Package?
The Successor Trustee Manual Package comes with the following items:
- Modifiable Successor Trustee Manual with 150+ easy-to-follow pages chock-full of helpful, plain-English checklists and step-by-step procedures which will definitely prove invaluable to your clients and their Successor Trustees, by helping minimize potential legal fees, aggravation and anxiety! (View the Trustee Manual Table of Contents)
- Client Marketing Letter & Flyer to help inform your clients of this unique product and get them to start ordering Manuals from you!
- Quick-Start DVD PowerPoint Presentation and Script so that you have the necessary tools to create a simple 20-minute Quick-Start DVD of your own.
- One-on-One Sales Script to help you sell more of these Manuals to your existing clients and to use it for marketing leverage to help you close more estate planning and estate administration cases.
- Implementation Audio so that you can hear from Phil Kavesh himself on how to implement this package right away into your practice!
- Sample Manual with Sample Quick-Start DVD with the complete Successor Trustee Manual printed and assembled with tabs in a binder, along with a sample Quick-Start DVD entitled “What the Successor Trustee Needs to Know First” and a Trustee Consultation Certificate will also accompany the Manual. (Sample Manual not as shown above)
The Trustee Manual and marketing pieces comes in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and assemble. The Quick-Start DVD presentation is in Microsoft PowerPoint. There is very little customization necessary, except for your firm’s name and contact information. Any references to California law (which are few and nominal) have been highlighted for you to make modifying the Trustee Manual easier.
Benefits of The Successor Trustee Manual Package
Here are just a few benefits of our Successor Trustee Manual Package.
- A (reasonable) one-time licensing fee. We don’t charge any on-going membership fees or annual license renewal fees. You only have to pay us once to purchase the license and rights to use our product and you won’t be required to pay any on-going fees to use it in the future. Should we have any major updates to the manual, you may be given the opportunity to purchase an update at a nominal fee.
- No territorial exclusives. We don’t provide people territory exclusives, which means that anyone can get this manual for his or her estate planning practice - - all the more reason you should get this package before your nearby competitors do!
- We provide product demonstrations. Unsure of buying a product sight-unseen? No problem. We understand, which is why we are pleased to provide you a demonstration (and/or product samples) upon request. Simply call us at 1-866-754-6477 to schedule a product demonstration or to be sent an online sample of the Successor Trustee Manual.
- Our Manual has been tested and proven to work. One of the biggest benefits of our Successor Trustee Manual is that it’s been tested and proven to actually work in Mr. Kavesh’s law practice. This isn’t a product that he put together for the purpose of selling to others. He put this manual together for his law practice and regularly gives the Successor Trustee Seminar throughout the year where he’s able to easily sell the manuals and schedule appointments (with both clients who haven’t been in and successor trustees who need their own estate planning done) - - right at the seminar! Your time is valuable and, most likely, limited, so save yourself the hassle of having to reinvent the wheel.
- On-going support. It is important to us that you are successful with the products that you purchase from us, which is why you not only receive an implementation audio recording with this product, but we are always available for any of your questions or implementation issues that you may run into.
- Money-Back Guarantee. It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase and we stand behind all of our products and programs with such confidence that we back it up with a 90-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, contact our office and we will immediately help you - - whether it’s assisting you with the implementation of a product, helping you identify another product, or giving you your money back. You can browse our website and confidently choose products for your practice, knowing that all of the risk is on us!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Successor Trustee Manual
Below are common questions that customers have about this particular product that might be helpful to you in your purchasing decision:
- Q: I’m not in California. Will the Trustee Manual still apply to me and my clients?
A: Absolutely! While drafted for Phil’s law firm, which is based in California, we designed this Manual to be as generic and as least state-specific as possible. The Manual is written in plain-English and is really intended to give a Successor Trustee enough information about what to do (and what not to do) when called to act, but it advises Successor Trustees to seek professional guidance from a qualified estate planning attorney, CPA, and financial advisor. Also, keep in mind that you have the flexibility to customize and make the Trustee Manual whatever you want it to be.
- Q: I’m not an attorney. Can I still purchase the Trustee Manual?
A: Yes. The Manual is not intended to provide any kind of legal advice to clients and/or their Successor Trustees. It would be recommended for a non-attorney to consider adding additional disclaimers throughout the Manual to make it very clear to consumers that you are not an attorney and that the Manual is not intended to provide legal advice of any kind.
- Q: Can I see a list of the Table of Contents?
A: Yes, please click here to view the Trustee Manual Table of Contents.
- Q: How much does Phil’s law firm sell these Manuals for and how does he present it to the clients?
A: Phil’s law firm sells the Successor Trustee Manual for $199 each and $99 for any additional Manuals. He has certain estate planning packages that might include this Manual in the total fixed fee and he also utilizes the Trustee Manual in the estate administration process to help engage more clients and provide additional guidance to any Successor Trustee prospects and clients. He provides clients a professionally produced vinyl binder with gold embossing of his law firm’s name and logo (as shown on the right). This Manual matches the same kind of Manuals that the Living Trust, Beneficiary Manual, IRA Inheritance Trust® and other plans that may be presented to the clients. This particular binder material is currently discontinued by the manufacturer. Once an updated Manual has been designed and produced, we will provide binder vendor information where you can get customized binders. (NOTE: The sample binder provided with this package will NOT look like the binder shown here. Information about how you can acquire binders like the ones used in Phil Kavesh’s law firm will be provided to you in your package.)
- Q: How do I get any updates to the Trustee Manual?
A: The Trustee Manual was recently updated to appropriately reflect the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 and, frankly, has not required a whole lot of updates or maintenance since its original publication. The Trustee Manual was intended to be written in plain English and does not require a lot of updates, maintenance, or on-going service (by Phil’s law firm for its clients, by us for our purchasers/licensees, and by you for your own clients). If we do have an update to this product, we will notify any prior purchasers and, depending on the update, there may be a fee to purchase the update.