More and more, you’re seeing clients (and prospects) turning their attention away from traditional estate tax and financial planning and toward income tax reduction and asset protection.
Why? Because of ATRA’s higher ordinary and income tax rates, higher capital gains tax rates, deduction phase-outs and higher estate tax exemption, Obamacare’s “net investment income “surtax”, a higher estate tax exemption, and an increasingly lawsuit-happy society!
Fortunately, it’s not difficult to re-tool your practice to meet this new demand for income tax and asset protection planning. You just need to “tweak” how you use many of the techniques already in your bag of tricks (and maybe add a few others).
Regardless of whether you’re a financial advisor, life insurance agent, CPA or estate planning attorney (and regardless of your level of expertise), you need to have the necessary planning tools and techniques at your finger tips – – so you can show them to your clients and prospects before your competitors do!
We have collaborated with one of the nation’s leading experts in tax planning – – Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA – – and are pleased to announce the release of…
Robert Keebler’s 2014 Tax Planning Success Kit
What’s included in the 2014 Tax Planning Success Kit?
Robert Keebler’s 2014 Tax Planning Success Kit comes complete with the following items:
- The Advisor’s Guide to The Top 25 Tax Planning Ideas for 2014 which includes a 148-page guide with valuable information about strategies that are going to be key this year for your clients, including: Bracket Management Strategies, Income Smoothing Strategies, Income Shifting Strategies, Reducing Taxable Income Strategies, Specific Net Investment Income Tax Strategies and Wealth Transfer Strategies. PLUS, for The Ultimate Estate Planner customers, Bob has thrown in an additional 5 bonus planning ideas and techniques!
- Planning Checklists for the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) and the Top 25 Planning Ideas, in a modifiable format* so that you can brand and customize these checklists to suit your practice needs and strategies.
- The Top 10 Tax Planning Ideas for 2014 Chart for you to have a quick reference when meeting with your client, prospects and referral sources about the top ten strategies for 2014.
- The Applying the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax Chart for you to be able to quickly and easily discuss the 3.8% NIIT with your clients and prospects.
- The Capital Gains Harvesting Chart
- The Roth IRA Conversion Decision Chart so you can quickly and easily help make the decision with your clients and prospects about whether a Roth IRA conversion makes sense for them or not.
- The Bracket Management Chart
- Sample Client Letters for both existing clients and prospective clients in a modifiable format so that you can customize and brand the letters to you and your firm!
- BONUS ITEM: “The Top 25 Tax, Financial and Estate Planning Techniques for 2014” Presentation with Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished), which features the handout materials and audio recording of a 2-part program that Bob presented in early 2014.
NOTE: Digital Download version is the only version of this product currently available.