How Will You Stay on Top of the Changes
Coming in 2018 and Beyond?
With one of the largest tax reforms to hit this country in recent years, it’s important that you stay on top of the tax and law changes to be able to provide the best possible planning for your clients.
This is why we enlisted the help of nationally renowned CPA and tax planning expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, to help us in the past by putting together a monthly teleconference, where he consolidated the latest important cases, rulings, and tax and estate planning changes, along with the planning strategies that result from these changes. But, we know that you are busy and that committing to a specific day and time to be available each month can be difficult when you have clients to service and a business to run. Even though you get the handouts and audio recording, you cannot always find the time to listen to them.
So, we’ve made it even simpler and more convenient for you!
In an effort to keep the estate planning community up-to-date and on top of all of these tax and planning changes, we are pleased to provide you…
The Robert Keebler Tax & Estate Planning Monthly Bulletin
Bob and his team at Keebler & Associates have agreed to put together a consolidated, “what you need to know”, practical and timely monthly bulletin where you will get all of the things you need to know right at your fingertips and delivered to your e-mail inbox for you to review at your convenience.
Here are just a few of the benefits that subscribers have received since signing up for these Monthly Updates:
- A detailed “what you need to know” bulletin with all of the latest and pending tax changes
- Expert insight about how these changes can impact planning for clients
- Interim access to insider articles and briefings
- Podcasts and audio recordings to important and timely news
- Special promotions and offers on products and educational program
Think about it…don’t you want to stay on top of all of the changes coming to the tax and estate planning world following the immense changes coming due to the looming Tax Reform about to hit you and your clients? Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, financial advisor or life insurance agent, you better be on top of it—or someone else will!
Click the “Details” tab for more information about available subscription options and to view a sample bulletin.
Each month, you will receive a Monthly Bulletin with anywhere from 5 to 8 pages (or more) worth of updates and content. There are some things you can’t get in audio format, such as charts and other diagrams. Also, if you’re someone that prefers to read through written content, this is a perfect option for you!
This monthly bulletin will help you avoid having to sift through all of the different IRS rulings, court cases, tax and law changes, etc. each month. You can now have Bob and his team consolidated this information and provide you any pertinent estate planning strategies that you may be able to use for your clients as a result of these updates and changes.VIEW SAMPLE BULLETIN
For your convenience, you can choose from either a monthly or annual subscription.
- MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION: Your credit card will be charged today and charged every month thereafter. Your subscription will then automatically renew each month. You can cancel at any time, but you must cancel in advance of your next payment if you do not wish to continue to subscribe.
- ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION: For additional savings, you can choose to pay for the next 12 months all up front. Your credit card will be charged today and your subscription will automatically renew each year. You can cancel your automatic renewal at any time up to one year from the date of your subscription.
For monthly subscriptions, you can cancel your subscription at any time. For annual subscriptions, you can cancel your automatic annual renewal at any time. To cancel your subscription, send an e-mail to [email protected].
Due to the nature of this product, no credits or refunds will be provided.
NOTE: The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. will do its best to accommodate any special requests from customers to assist with the successful delivery of the monthly updates. However, due to the various e-mail security settings of our customers, there may be delay or failure to receive e-mails from The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. in a timely fashion. It is not the responsibility of The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. to ensure receipt of e-mailed content. Failure to receive e-mails due to the customer’s e-mail security settings does not warrant a refund.