Whether you have 2 or 20+ years of estate planning experience, having the right living trust document form is extremely important.
Whether you’re looking to develop your own new living trust documents for your firm or you’re looking to upgrade the quality of your existing plans and the planning features that you offer your clients, The Ultimate Living Trust Document Form & Training Package will help save you the countless hours and dollars to research, design and assemble one of the best living trust forms available!
What is So Unique About this Living Trust Document?
The Ultimate Living Trust Document Form & Training Package is unique because incorporates countless hours of research, drafting, designing and redesigning, perfecting and mastering from Phil Kavesh’s 30+ years of experience into one complete package that makes it easy and simple for any practitioner, regardless of his or her experience or expertise, to implement into his or her own practice. What’s most unique about Phil’s Ultimate Living Trust Document Form & Training Package is that it includes his Personal Asset TrustSM!
So, you’re probably wondering… What’s a Personal Asset TrustSM? The Personal Asset TrustSM cleverly incorporates the most cutting-edge trustee, “Trust Protector” and beneficiary powers to accomplish incredible flexibility, while also maximizing the estate tax and asset protection benefits.
It’s basically a simple way to put a protective wrapper around what ordinarily would be an outright distribution from a living trust. In most living trusts, at some point in time, each beneficiary will receive his or her distribution out of the trust and right into his or her own name (with the exception of special situations like where you have a Special Needs Trust for someone obtaining government benefits or a Spendthrift Trust for someone with severe problems handling money). When a beneficiary receives a distribution outright, it’s needlessly exposed to spouses, divorce, lawsuits, creditors, bankruptcy, loss of government benefits and possible second estate tax when the beneficiary dies. With the Personal Asset TrustSM, the beneficiary receives his or her inheritance with much enhanced protection against all of these threats.
Although we have pioneered this Personal Asset TrustSM, it is not “new”. It’s an off-shoot of what has worked in asset protection law for well over 100 years. We researched the laws and document forms pertaining to asset protection trusts for over 10 years and spent hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars in fees to some of the nation’s top asset protection attorneys in developing this Personal Asset TrustSM. Essentially, each beneficiary receives an asset protection trust to hold his or her inheritance, that springs out of the living trust document.
We set out to develop something unique. The garden variety, discretionary, generation-skipping trust offers far less asset protection than we desired. On the other hand, full-blown asset protection trusts are often too complicated and expensive to administer. So, we came up with an intermediate form of asset protection trust that is much less restrictive and easier for the beneficiary to use. Most people don’t want to rule from the grave and excessively burden their loved ones with paperwork, administration and expenses. We came up with an asset protection feature with more mass appeal that we could add to every living trust.
Our Personal Asset TrustSM allows for the maximum beneficiary control, while still gaining significant asset protection. The beneficiary may serve as initial sole Trustee, thereby controlling investment of his or her inheritance, as well as how he or she uses it. We built in features that allow the beneficiary to also determine who else can receive the assets both during the beneficiary’s lifetime as well as after death. If you think about it, these are virtually all the same rights as outright ownership, but the key distinction here is that the assets continue to be owned in a trust - - with special features designed to thwart attacks by third-party predators. The beneficiary effectively determines the level of his or her continuing direct involvement in the trust, depending on the level of asset protection he or she requires or desires; through Special Co-Trustee and Trust Protector provisions, the beneficiary can withdraw from some or all direct involvement with the trust, while still retaining a substantial level of indirect control, as well as use and benefit of trust assets.
Think about it, would any client or potential client say no to the following question?: “Would you like to protect your loved ones from losing their inheritance to the claims of spouses, divorce, lawsuits, creditors bankruptcy and the IRS?”
Typically, the discussion of this one added living trust feature alone will convince a client or prospect to do an amendment and restatement of an existing trust or to move forward in setting up a new estate plan - - without even having to get into the other features of the trust! We know this, because Phil’s law firm has been successfully selling this Personal Asset TrustSM since 2002 and it continues to be the biggest item that sets his firm apart from other estate planners in an over-saturated market (Los Angeles) and helps push people to become client of the law firm.
This feature is now available to other attorneys throughout the country to be able to implement in their own practices to enhance the quality of the estate plans they design for their clients! With this package, the Personal Asset TrustSM is built into the overall living trust document, but it can also be done as a separate 25+ page amendment to virtually any living trust and we give you all of the tools you will need to do it!
It’s a win-win for everyone involved and it’s the best way to make sure that you are providing the best estate planning available to your clients!
What’s included in The Ultimate Living Trust Document Form & Training Package?
The Ultimate Living Trust Legal Document Form Package comes complete with:
- Trust Document:
- With easy to drop in or delete optional paragraphs
- Table of Contents
- Married (ABC) and Single (NOTE: These are drafted for CA law, but can be modified according to your state’s laws and regulations)
- Color Flow Chart Summary including both Flexible and Mandatory AB Trust Flow Charts for the Married Trust
- Ancillary Documents
- Durable Advanced Health Care Directive
- DocuBank Request Form
- HIPAA Authorization
- HIPAA Codicil to Will
- Sign Off for Blended Family and H½ / W½ Trusts
- Complete Client Intake Form to help with word processing and gathering information for drafting, which follows the document
- The PAT Amendment Component with Marketing & Training, including:
- Single & Married Client Trust Amendments with easy to drop in or delete optional paragraphs and in modifiable Microsoft Word format so you can customize it with just about any drafting software you may be using.
- PAT Technical Training which includes:
- 2-disc audio technical training on the important issues in drafting and preparing this unique estate planning technique for your clients.
- A 22-page outline that accompanies the audio recording.
- PAT Marketing Materials to help you explain, market and sell more of this unique feature to your clients and prospective clients. The marketing materials include:
- Direct Mail Marketing Letter
- Flyer/Memorandum explaining the PAT and how it works
- Amendment Request Form
- Follow-up Direct Mail Marketing Letter pushing clients to attend a seminar
- A handful of PowerPoint slides that can be added to any Living Trust seminar so that you can easily and quickly explain the PAT and convince people of the benefits of using your firm
- A script that accompanies the PowerPoint slides so that you can see exactly how we explain the PAT to clients in plain-English and in a way that they understand and are easily moved to action!
- Sample Owner’s Manual (not as shown) assembled and put together so you can see how Phil sets apart his living trust form from the rest with this upscale packaging!
All documents come in Microsoft Word format, so that you can easily and quickly customize and modify the documents when preparing them for your clients! You don’t need to buy any other additional expensive drafting or flow chart software!
(NOTE: If you do not have Microsoft Word, a simple text file may be provided to you at an additional fee)