The PAT Beneficiary Manual is the final trust product needed to complete what Phil Kavesh calls, “The Ultimate Trilogy of Estate Planning”.
Phil’s law firm developed the Living Trust Owner’s Manual for the client’s estate planning documents (which includes his unique Personal Asset TrustSM or “PAT” feature in the Living Trust form). It serves as a “go-to” resource for the client while they are living. And then came The Successor Trustee Manual, an easy to read, step-by-step guide for the Successor Trustee. And, finally, Phil developed the PAT Beneficiary Manual to help serve as a guide for the beneficiary so that they can better understand this unique Personal Asset TrustSM feature included in the Living Trust.
However, this PAT Beneficiary Manual is not for everyone.
It’s not a generic guide for beneficiaries. It’s specific to the Personal Asset TrustSM. So, if you’re currently implementing our unique Personal Asset TrustSM feature in the estate plans prepared for your clients, then this Manual is a must for you and your clients. This Manual contains over 180 pages chock-full of easy to use, plain English checklists and step-by-step procedures to help assure that your clients’ loved ones properly use their “PAT” to grow and protect their inheritance - - with a minimum of headaches, aggravation and potential legal fees!
REQUEST TO DOWNLOAD A FREE CHAPTER
To preview a chapter of the Manual, simply complete the request below and we will e-mail you a chapter to review and help you make your purchase decision.
NOTE: This Manual is not available for purchase to the general public. If you’re a beneficiary of a Living Trust and need some legal advice, please contact qualified legal counsel located in your state. If you need assistance locating an attorney, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you find an attorney in your area.
What’s Included in the PAT Beneficiary Manual Package?
The PAT Beneficiary Manual Package comes with the following items:
- The PAT Beneficiary Manual with 180+ easy-to-follow pages chock-full of helpful, plain-English checklists and step-by-step procedures which will definitely prove invaluable to your clients and their beneficiaries, by helping minimize potential legal fees, aggravation and anxiety! (View the PAT Beneficiary Manual Table of Contents)
- Client Marketing Letter & Flyer to help inform your clients of this unique product and get them to start ordering Manuals from you!
- Quick-Start DVD PowerPoint Presentation and Script so that you have the necessary tools to create a simple Quick-Start DVD of your own.
- Implementation Audio so that you can hear from Phil Kavesh himself on how to implement this package right away and can hit the ground running from the moment you purchase it
- Sample Manual with Sample Quick-Start DVD with the complete PAT Beneficiary Manual printed and assembled with tabs in a binder, along with a sample Quick-Start DVD and a Free Beneficiary Consultation Certificate will also accompany the Manual. (Sample Manual not as shown above)
The manual and marketing pieces comes in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and assemble. There is very little customization necessary, except for your firm’s name and contact information.
Benefits of the PAT Beneficiary Manual Package
Here are just a few benefits of our PAT Beneficiary Manual Package.
- A (reasonable) one-time licensing fee. We don’t charge any on-going membership fees or annual license renewal fees. You only have to pay us once to purchase the license and rights to use our product and you won’t be required to pay any on-going fees to use it in the future. Should we have any major updates to the manual, you may be given the opportunity to purchase an update at a nominal fee.
- No territorial exclusives. We don’t provide people territory exclusives, which means that anyone can get this manual for his or her estate planning practice - - all the more reason you should get this package before your nearby competitors do!
- We provide product demonstrations. Unsure of buying a product sight-unseen? No problem. We understand, which is why we are pleased to provide you a demonstration. Should you have any additional questions, simply call us at 1-866-754-6477 to schedule a full one-on-one product demonstration.
- Our Manual has been tested and proven to work. One of the biggest benefits of our PAT Beneficiary Manual is that it’s been tested and proven to actually work in Mr. Kavesh’s law practice. This isn’t a product that he put together for the purpose of selling to others. The PAT feature in the Living Trust is unique and one way to continue to build value to this addition to your estate plans is by showing your clients (and their loved ones) that you care about making sure that the Living Trust and the PAT work as its intended to. Your time is valuable and, most likely, limited, so save yourself the hassle of having to reinvent the wheel.
- On-going support. It is important to us that you are successful with the products that you purchase from us, which is why you not only receive an implementation audio recording with this product, but we are always available for any of your questions or implementation issues that you may run into.
- Money-Back Guarantee. It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase and we stand behind all of our products and programs with such confidence that we back it up with a 90-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, contact our office and we will immediately help you - - whether it’s assisting you with the implementation of a product, helping you identify another product, or giving you your money back. You can browse our website and confidently choose products for your practice, knowing that all of the risk is on us!
Frequently Asked Questions About the PAT Beneficiary Manual Package
Below are common questions that customers have about this particular product that might be helpful to you in your purchasing decision:
- Q: I’m not in California. Will the PAT Beneficiary Manual still apply to me and my clients?
A: Absolutely! While drafted for Phil’s law firm, which is based in California, we designed this Manual to be as generic and as least state-specific as possible. The Manual is written in plain-English and is really intended to give a beneficiary enough information about what to do (and what not to do) when the time comes. It also pushes the beneficiary to seek professional guidance from a qualified estate planning attorney, CPA, and financial advisor. Also, keep in mind that you have the flexibility to customize and make the PAT Beneficiary Manual whatever you want it to be.
- Q: I don’t have Phil’s Personal Asset TrustSM document form. Would the PAT Beneficiary Manual be a good fit for me?
A: No, it wouldn’t. The PAT Beneficiary Manual is very specific to the provisions included in our Personal Asset TrustSM Legal Document Form & Technical Training Package. If you’re not implementing the PAT in your estate plans, then this Manual would not be a good fit for you. If you feel that you have a similar type of product like the PAT and would still like to order the PAT Beneficiary Manual and modify it as necessary, that would be fine. We have a 90-day return policy, so you would want to look into this right away after purchasing this product.
- Q: I’m not an attorney. Can I still purchase the PAT Beneficiary Manual?
A: No. This product is specific to attorneys preparing Living Trust plans with the Personal Asset TrustSM feature.
- Q: Can I see a list of the Table of Contents?
A: Yes, please click here to view the PAT Beneficiary Manual Table of Contents.
- Q: How much does Phil’s law firm sell these Manuals for and how does he present it to the clients?
A: Phil’s law firm sells the PAT Beneficiary Manual for $199 each and $99 for any additional Manuals. He has certain estate planning packages that might include this Manual in the total fixed fee and he also utilizes the PAT Beneficiary Manual in the estate administration process to help engage more clients and provide additional guidance to any beneficiary prospects and clients. He provides clients a professionally produced vinyl binder with gold embossing of his law firm’s name and logo (as shown on the right). This Manual matches the same kind of Manuals that the Living Trust, Successor Trustee Manual, IRA Inheritance Trust® and other plans that may be presented to the clients. This particular binder material is currently discontinued by the manufacturer. Once an updated Manual has been designed and produced, we will provide binder vendor information where you can get customized binders. (NOTE: The sample binder provided with this package will NOT look like the binder shown here. Information about how you can acquire binders like the ones used in Phil Kavesh’s law firm will be provided to you in your package.)
- Q: How do I get any updates to the PAT Beneficiary Manual?
A: The PAT Beneficiary Manual has not required a whole lot of updates or maintenance, even since its original publication. This Manual was intended to be written in plain-English and does not require a lot of updates, maintenance, or on-going service (by Phil’s law firm for its clients, by us for our purchasers/licensees, and by you for your own clients). If we do have an update to this product, we will notify any prior purchasers and, depending on the update, there may be a fee to purchase the update.