Our Successor Trustee Manual Package is based on Phil Kavesh's law firm's 30+ years of unique experience in handling over 3,000 trust administrations after clients have passed away.
Its contents, however, are generic enough to just about any Living Trust plans from any state. The Manual contains over 150 pages chock-full of helpful, plain-English checklists and step-by-step procedures which will definitely prove invaluable to your clients and their Successor Trustees, by helping minimize potential legal fees, aggravation and anxiety!
What's Included in the Successor Trustee Manual Package?
The Successor Trustee Manual Package comes with the following items:
- Sample Binder with Quick-Start DVD (as shown in image) with the complete Successor Trustee Manual printed and assembled with tabs in a nicely designed vinyl binder with gold embossing. A sample Quick-Start DVD entitled "What the Successor Trustee Needs to Know First" and a Trustee Consultation Certificate will also accompany the Manual.
- Modifiable Successor Trustee Manual with 150+ easy-to-follow pages chock-full of helpful, plain-English checklists and step-by-step procedures which will definitely prove invaluable to your clients and their Successor Trustees, by helping minimize potential legal fees, aggravation and anxiety! (View the Trustee Manual Table of Contents)
- Client Marketing Letter & Flyer to help inform your clients of this unique product and get them to start ordering Manuals from you!
- Quick-Start DVD PowerPoint Presentation and Script so that you have the necessary tools to create a simple 20-minute Quick-Start DVD of your own.
- One-on-One Sales Script to help you sell more of these Manuals to your existing clients and to use it for marketing leverage to help you close more estate planning and estate administration cases.
- Implementation Audio so that you can hear from Phil Kavesh himself on how to implement this package right away into your practice!
The manual and marketing pieces comes in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and assemble. The Quick-Start DVD presentation is in Microsoft PowerPoint. There is very little customization necessary, except for your firm's name and contact information. Any references to California law have been highlighted for you to make modifying the Manual easier.
Benefits of the Successor Trustee Manual Package
Here are just a few benefits of our Successor Trustee Manual Package.
- A (reasonable) one-time licensing fee. We don't charge any on-going membership fees or annual license renewal fees. You only have to pay us once to purchase the license and rights to use our product and you won't be required to pay any on-going fees to use it in the future. Should we have any major updates to the manual, you may be given the opportunity to purchase an update at a nominal fee.
- No territorial exclusives. We don't provide people territory exclusives, which means that anyone can get this manual for his or her estate planning practice - - all the more reason you should get this package before your nearby competitors do!
- We provide product demonstrations. Unsure of buying a product sight-unseen? No problem. We understand, which is why we are pleased to offer one-on-one demonstrations and answer any questions you might have about our products upon request. Simply call us at 1-866-754-6477 or e-mail us to schedule a product demonstration.
- Our Manual has been tested and proven to work. One of the biggest benefits of our Successor Trustee Manual is that it's been tested and proven to actually work in Mr. Kavesh's law practice. This isn't a product that he put together for the purpose of selling to others. He put this manual together for his law practice and regularly gives the Successor Trustee Seminar throughout the year where he's able to easily sell the manuals and schedule appointments (with both clients who haven't been in and successor trustees who need their own estate planning done) - - right at the seminar! Your time is valuable and, most likely, limited, so save yourself the hassle of having to reinvent the wheel.
- On-going support. It is important to us that you are successful with the products that you purchase from us, which is why you not only receive an implementation audio recording with this product, but we are always available for any of your questions or implementation issues that you may run into.
We almost forgot! One of the major benefits of the Manual is that your clients will love it! Here’s what just one of Phil’s law firm client’s said about the Successor Trustee Manual…
And here’s what just one of your colleagues said about his success using the Successor Trustee Manual…
The regular price of our Successor Trustee Manual Package is a one-time licensing fee of just $1,295.
As you can see, with just the sale of a handful of Successor Trustee Manuals (or generating any estate planning or estate administration work for your firm), you will easily make back the cost of this package.
Below are some related products that go well with our Successor Trustee Manual Package.
Successor Trustee Seminar Marketing Package
The IRA Inheritance Trust® Document Form & Training Package
The Ultimate Living Trust Document Form & Training Package
The Personal Asset TrustSM Amendment Package
The A-Z Guide to Seminar Marketing for Estate Planners
For your convenience, you can purchase the Successor Trustee Manual Package from one of the following two ways.
Online: It's fast, safe and convenient!
By Phone: Call us at 1-866-754-6477
NOTE: Sales tax is only applicable to California purchasers.
Five Benefits of Choosing Ultimate Estate Planner Products
When it comes to products to help your estate planning practice, we know that you have a lot of choices available. Here are just five benefits of choosing products with The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.
- Proven & Tested - One of the best things about our products is that all of our products have been proven and tested to actually work. Our products are developed by our President, Philip J. Kavesh, for the purpose of marketing his own law practice. He has put the rubber to the road, so that you can be confident that you're purchasing products that aren't just based on theory, but on what actually works!
- Customer Service & Support - We aren't a large company and pride ourselves in providing the best customer service and support available. You won't be forwarded to someone outside of the country. You won't be left on hold, wasting precious minutes of your time. You won't have to speak to different or multiple people every time you call us. We want you to succeed and our goal is to see you to your success! We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time and return phone calls and e-mails within less than 24 business hours at all times.
- No Annual Licensing Fees or Membership Contracts - All of our products are sold with one-time licensing fees, so you don't have to get locked into long-term contracts with penalties and other limitations that prevent you from continuing to use your invested money.
- Customizable Plans & Flexibility - We know that times are tough and cash flow can be an issue for many estate planners today. This is why we want to work with you and help you customize your product selection and work with you and your budget. No practice or budget is too small for us, because we understand that every estate planner has to start somewhere and we'd love for you to start your estate planning practice with us (or improve the one you've already started).
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase with us and we stand behind all of our products with such confidence that we back it up with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, call our office and we will immediately help you--whether it's assisting you with the implementation of a product, helping you identify another product or refunding your money in full. So now you can browse our website and know that all of the risk is on us!