Rewrite Virtually All the Old Trusts You Review
That Were Prepared by Others
More and more of the prospective clients you meet with already have an old Living Trust plan prepared somewhere else.
Many of these old Trusts are out of date and legitimately in need of an upgrade - - whether it’s for changes in the Trustor’s wishes, relationship with Trustees and beneficiaries, needs and circumstances of beneficiaries, as well as changes in the law and planning “technology” or approach.
Unfortunately, most practitioners find it a lot harder to convince those prospects to spend money on upgrading their existing plans than to engage someone without a plan.
Why is this the case? You don’t know how to quickly review an existing Trust, with the prospect right in front of you, and convince them to move forward and hand you a retainer check. This is the stuff they never taught you in law school or continuing education courses.
The mind-blowing reality is that your success with prospects who already have a Trust depends not so much on your technical knowledge or what you do or say, but rather how you do and say it!
Imagine the type of service you would be doing for your prospective clients and, of course, the added benefit to your firm’s bottom line - - if you know how to:
- Go into the meeting with the right “mindset”
- Properly “set the stage” at the beginning of the meeting - - so you delicately control the process and the results!
- Apply tested and proven “scripts” so that you say the right things during the meeting, in exactly the right way - - and avoid saying the wrong thing!
- Utilize a Review Questionnaire and a Review Checklist to dramatically reduce your meeting time and increase your closing rate at the first meeting!
- Quickly spot the prospect’s “hot buttons” so that they virtually “close” themselves!
- Artfully weave in the discussion of advanced-level estate tax planning, so you get that work too!
- Quote your fee quickly and decisively, to prevent price “negotiation”!
- Overcome both stated and unstated objections to moving forward - - and be ready to drop the “Nucular Bomb” as your last resort!
Title: Convert Prospects with Old Trusts into Clients
Duration: 90 minutes
Cost: $199 for Immediate Download / $249 for Printed Materials & CD
Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh, J.D., LL.M.(Tax), CFP®, ChFC, CA State Bar Certified Specialist
Purchase Includes: Handout Materials and Audio Recording
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Online: Purchase online - - it's fast, safe and convenient! Choose one of the options below.
Includes: PDF Handout Materials & MP3 Audio Recording
PRINTED MATERIALS & DISC
Includes: Printed Handout Materials and CD-ROM containing PDF version of handout materials and audio recording
$249 + S&H
By Phone: Call us at 1-866-754-6477
*IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT: The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and Philip J. Kavesh are not approved Continuing Education Sponsors. However, several states and regulatory agencies for a variety of professionals that participate on our teleconferences may still receive continuing education credit for their participation. If a participant wishes to receive CE credit for their participation on these teleconferences, they must apply to receive credit on their own and through their individual states and regulatory authorities. A Certificate of Completion will be provided to all of those in attendance. It is the responsibility of the participant to file for CE credit and is not guaranteed by The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and Philip J. Kavesh.