Dynasty Trusts: Protecting Wealth from Estate Taxes
& Creditors for Multiple Generations
With the estate tax exemption at $5.25 million, many of your clients should be making gifts before this opportunity may be not be available again. Most of these gifts should be made to “Dynasty” Trusts.
You’ve probably heard of (or may already use) a form of “Dynasty” Trust that can keep assets in your client’s family for several generations without incurring estate taxes - - but are you familiar with the little nuances that can elevate such a garden of variety of generation-skipping trust into a superior asset protection trust?
Once you do, you’ll have a big edge over the competition and be able to demand and receive substantially higher fees!
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning and asset protection planning attorney Steve Oshins for a plain-English, straightforward presentation entitled, “The Dynasty Trust: Use It Before the $5.12 Million Exemption is Gone!”.
On this 60-minute program, Steve will cover…
- How to explain the staggering benefits of a true Dynasty Trust - - so virtually every client will want one!
- How to carefully design the Dynasty Trust’s distribution provisions so you can keep the Trust locked down when creditors try to break in (WARNING: “HEMS” is not entry-proof!)
- What powers you can give to the beneficiary acting as own Trustee without causing Estate Tax inclusion or opening the trust to creditors
- How to use multiple Trustees with different powers to enhance beneficiary control and creditor protection
- How the Dynasty Trust can be set up in a jurisdiction with more favorable perpetuity laws - - directly from the author or Nevada’s 365-year rule!
Title: The Dynasty Trust - - Utilizing the $5+ Million Exemption
Duration: 60 minutes
Cost: $129 for Immediate Download / $179 for Printed Materials & CD
Speaker: Steven J. Oshins, Esq., AEP (Distinguished)
Purchase Includes: Handout Materials and Audio Recording
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Online: Purchase online - - it's fast, safe and convenient! Choose one of the options below.
Includes: PDF Handout Materials & MP3 Audio Recording
PRINTED MATERIALS & DISC
Includes: Printed Handout Materials and CD-ROM containing PDF version of handout materials and audio recording
$179 + S&H
By Phone: Call us at 1-866-754-6477
*IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT: The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc., Philip J. Kavesh and Steven J. Oshins, Esq. are not approved Continuing Education Sponsors. However, several states and regulatory agencies for a variety of professionals that participate on our teleconferences may still receive continuing education credit for their participation. If a participant wishes to receive CE credit for their participation on these teleconferences, they must apply to receive credit on their own and through their individual states and regulatory authorities. A Certificate of Completion will be provided to all of those in attendance. It is the responsibility of the participant to file for CE credit and is not guaranteed by The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc., Philip J. Kavesh and Steven J. Oshins, Esq.