You may have gone through all of the education, studying and licensing to become the estate planner you are today. However, if you have your own practice, you know better than anyone that one of the biggest things you have had to learn when you started your practice (and perhaps even still need to learn) is how to market yourself. With estate planning - - both legal and financial ends of it - - having become such a commodity in today's age, it is harder than ever to develop a marketing plan that actually works!
Nobody understands and knows this better than Philip Kavesh. Phil's law firm, having been in practice since 1981, has gone through the ups and downs of the economy and has been forced to adjust to the newest and greatest technologies and marketing strategies available for estate planners.
Here are just a few of the different tested and proven marketing tools that you can purchase and implement into your own practice.
- Seminar Marketing Presentation Packages:
Seminars are a great way to generate new business and retain your existing clients for your law practice. You set yourself up as an expert and you develop a trust and rapport with your audience before they even have to come in and see you. Whether you want to do seminars for consumers ("Retail") or for other local professional referral sources ("Wholesale") - - or BOTH! - - we have a number of seminar packages available for you.
- Retail Seminars (for Consumers)
- Wholesale & Continuing Education Seminars (for Professionals)
- Steve Oshins' Advanced Estate Tax Planning Sales Tools
If you've ever wanted to talk to your high net-worth clients about more complex planning, such as Dynasty Trusts, GRATs, LLCs, DAPTs, and other types of planning but were never really sure how to explain these difficult concepts in plain-English, then this product is perfect for you! Nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Steve Oshins, is an expert in the area of advanced estate tax planning and knows just what to say to explain these concepts to clients and convince them to move forward.
- "The Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes People Make" Marketing & Lead-Generation Report
Whether you choose to distribute a free report on your website, at your seminars, in your lobby or with your referral sources, free reports are a great way to generate interest in estate planning and in your law firm. This customizable lead-generation estate planning report has been tested and used for years and is a very simple tool to add to your practice.
- Seminar Marketing Training Tools:
- Marketing On Demand Programs:
- Personal Consultation & Coaching
Need some additional help? No problem. Whether you're new to seminar marketing or want some additional guidance on how to get more clients to work with you, we are available to provide you with personal, one-on-one guidance.
If you don't see a product or service that you may be looking for on our website, please call us at 1-866-754-6477 or send us an e-mail. We may have some products available that are not listed, information about other resources for such products or may even be interested in helping create and test a certain marketing product with you.
Five Benefits of Choosing The Ultimate Estate Planner
When it comes to tools and resources to help your estate planning practice, we know that you have a lot of choices available. Here are just five benefits of choosing products with The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.
- Proven & Tested - One of the best things about our products is that all of our products have been proven and tested to actually work. Our products are developed by our President, Philip J. Kavesh, for the purpose of marketing his own law practice. He has put the rubber to the road, so that you can be confident that you're purchasing products that aren't just based on theory, but on what actually works!
- Customer Service & Support - We aren't a large company and pride ourselves in providing the best customer service and support available. You won't be forwarded to someone outside of the country. You won't be left on hold, wasting precious minutes of your time. You won't have to speak to different or multiple people every time you call us. We want you to succeed and our goal is to see you to your success! We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time and return phone calls and e-mails within less than 24 business hours at all times.
- No Annual Licensing Fees or Membership Contracts - All of our products are sold with one-time licensing fees, so you don't have to get locked into long-term contracts with penalties and other limitations that prevent you from continuing to use your invested money.
- Customizable Plans & Flexibility - We know that times are tough and cash flow can be an issue for many estate planners today. This is why we want to work with you and help you customize your product selection and work with you and your budget. No practice or budget is too small for us, because we understand that every estate planner has to start somewhere and we'd love for you to start your estate planning practice with us (or improve the one you've already started)!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee- It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase with us and we stand behind all of our products and programs with such confidence that we back it up with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, call our office and we will immediately help you--whether it's assisting you with the implementation of a product, helping you identify another product or refunding your money in full. So now you can browse our website and confidently choose products for your practice, knowing that all of the risk is on us!