Legal documents are important to any estate planning practice and there are a number of different membership organizations, software systems and form books that you can get legal documents to use in your practice.
But, most estate planning attorneys already know that not all of these legal document forms are the same!
There are a number of unique legal forms and techniques that we have developed and now license and sell to numerous attorneys throughout the country--whether located in California or in community or separate property states!
Here are just a few of the different tested and proven marketing tools that you can purchase and implement into your own practice.
(NOTE: We are in the process of putting together an online directory of all of our products, with prices, details, demonstrations, samples and the ability to order online. If you are interested in a particular product that does not have these details available yet, please call Kristina Schneider at 1-866-754-6477. Thank you!)
- Basic Living Trust Planning:
- Advance-Level & Other Unique Estate Planning:
If you don't see a product or service that you may be looking for on our website, please call us at 1-866-754-6477 or send us an e-mail. We may have some products available that are not listed, information about other resources for such products or may even be interested in helping create and test a certain marketing product with you.
Five Benefits of Choosing Ultimate Estate Planner Products
When it comes to products to help your estate planning practice, we know that you have a lot of choices available. Here are just five benefits of choosing products with The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.
- Proven & Tested - One of the best things about our products is that all of our products have been proven and tested to actually work. Our products are developed by our President, Philip J. Kavesh, for the purpose of marketing his own law practice. He has put the rubber to the road, so that you can be confident that you're purchasing products that aren't just based on theory, but on what actually works!
- Customer Service & Support - We aren't a large company and pride ourselves in providing the best customer service and support available. You won't be forwarded to someone outside of the country. You won't be left on hold, wasting precious minutes of your time. You won't have to speak to different or multiple people every time you call us. We want you to succeed and our goal is to see you to your success! We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time and return phone calls and e-mails within less than 24 business hours at all times.
- No Annual Licensing Fees or Membership Contracts - All of our products are sold with one-time licensing fees, so you don't have to get locked into long-term contracts with penalties and other limitations that prevent you from continuing to use your invested money.
- Customizable Plans & Flexibility - We know that times are tough and cash flow can be an issue for many estate planners today. This is why we want to work with you and help you customize your product selection and work with you and your budget. No practice or budget is too small for us, because we understand that every estate planner has to start somewhere and we'd love for you to start your estate planning practice with us (or improve the one you've already started).
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase with us and we stand behind all of our products with such confidence that we back it up with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, call our office and we will immediately help you--whether it's assisting you with the implementation of a product, helping you identify another product or refunding your money in full. So now you can browse our website and know that all of the risk is on us!