Over the years, renowned attorney Phil Kavesh has taught many of his estate planning colleagues how to improve their practices (and the quality of their lives), yet the nagging question we continue to get is…
“What is Phil doing right now in his practice
that can help me today?”
The fact is, times are changing fast for estate planning attorneys - - from internet and low-priced competition to the death of estate tax planning. As a result, it’s more important than ever to be prepared for these changes (and more on the way) and to be able to adapt to them.
If you already know Phil, then you are well aware that he is constantly creating, innovating, and even tweaking many of the things that he’s tested and proven to work over the years. This can be anything from his firm’s marketing approach to internal business systems and procedures to various legal and technical strategies. Staying current with what Phil's up to will definitely help you in building, managing and marketing your own practice.
We are pleased to announce that, after considerable prodding by his colleagues, Phil has decided to give you the opportunity to get an exclusive, real-time “inside peak” at what he is doing in his law firm and what is working right now. Not a bunch of theory or what used to work years ago.
It’s a monthly update called, “Keeping Up With Kavesh”.
Here’s what’s included:
- A monthly audio recording, along with an unedited transcript, where Phil Kavesh will debrief you on the past month’s practice-building and marketing activities in his own practice. Each month, he will cover:
- Key points of discussion and training with his law firm’s associate attorneys (so not only may you improve your own skills, but teach and improve your associates’ skills as well!)
- Tips on how to handle challenging client technical cases
- Best practices for how to deal with difficult clients
- Marketing strategies to bring in new and recurring business to your firm
- Practical problem solving with respect to your various internal staffing, systems, procedures and infrastructure
- Answers to selected questions received from fellow colleagues during the past month, covering all types of legal/technical, practice-building and marketing topics
- Special offers and discounts on related training and products to help you further improve your practice
- And much, much more as we continue to refine and expand this new and unique service to you!
FREE PREVIEW BEFORE YOU SUBSCRIBE!*
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL ISSUE BEFORE JULY 31ST!
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
Once you have reviewed your free trial issue,
you will have the opportunity to subscribe to this new Keeping Up With Kavesh Subscription
at a special, limited time discounted introductory rate!
If you have any questions or wish to subscribe by phone,
contact us at 1-866-754-6477.
*NOTE: Due to the nature of this particular product, it is not available for professionals practicing in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas of California. No credit card is required for a free trial issue. An e-mail will be sent to you containing your free trial issue in the first week of August. By signing up to receive a free trial issue, you will have the option to sign up for a 12-month subscription at a significantly discounted monthly fee.