Ever Had Trouble Hiring, Training, Managing
and Keeping Associate Attorneys?
Or Are You Thinking About Adding an
Associate and Don't Know How?
In either case, I know exactly what you’re going through.
In order to build my own solo estate planning practice into a successful business (and avoid a mental and physical breakdown), I realized I had to bring aboard great associate attorneys. But I soon found out that it was easier said than done.
I made all of these mistakes (which you may have too, or you may be about to make):
- Seeking and hiring associates primarily based on experience and technical expertise
- Failing to set very specific, measurable goals for associates, right from the start
- Thinking I could just sit them at a desk and put them to work without daily training, supervision and accountability
- Believing that this training and supervision would take up too much of my time and actually hurt my bottom line!
- Believing I could motivate them to work harder and stay longer (so I could make a return on my investment!) by simply providing a good salary and comfortable work environment
Fortunately, by trial and error, I did learn how to find, hire, train, manage and incentivize not just “good” associate attorneys, but excellent ones! And now, my practice has 3 associates who have been with me for 5, 7 and 9 years and is financially successful month-to-month and year-to-year. Better yet, I enjoy only having to come into the office a few hours a week!
You can do this, too - - by learning from my mistakes rather than waiting to make (or continuing to make) the same mistakes!
Join me, Philip Kavesh, for a special 90-minute program entitled, “How to Successfully Hire, Train, Manage & Keep Associate Attorneys”.
On this special program, you will find out:
- When is the best time to hire an associate attorney and why
- What to look for and not to look for when hiring an associate (including a sample advertisement to use to attract the right attorney and a checklist to use in the job interview)
- Who should conduct the initial interview process and how (HINT: It’s probably not who you think it should be!)
- How to train and mentor the new associate with the least amount of your time! (including my “Attorney Success Guide”, a detailed Training Schedule and 3-Day “Crash Course” Outline)
- How to structure the associate attorney’s tasks and compensation formula so the associate works harder and stays longer!
- How to set up detailed monitoring systems that assure accountability and keep you informed and in control of your bottom line! (Including Sample Daily and Weekly Status Reports and a Periodic Review “Report Card”).
Your registration includes: Participation on the live 90-minute teleconference (including a Q&A session), handout materials, sample forms, outlines and guides (as mentioned above), an audio recording of the teleconference and a Certificate of Completion for CE Credit. You get all this for one low price of $139.
Title: How to Successfully Hire, Train, Manage, and Keep Associate Attorneys
Duration: 90 minutes
Cost: $199 for Immediate Download / $249 for Printed Materials & CD
Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh, J.D., LL.M.(Tax), CFP®, ChFC, CA State Bar Certified Specialist
Purchase Includes: Handout Materials & Audio Recording
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Online: Purchase online - - it's fast, safe and convenient! Choose one of the options below.
Includes: PDF Handout Materials & MP3 Audio Recording
PRINTED MATERIALS & DISC
Includes: Printed Handout Materials and CD-ROM containing PDF version of handout materials and audio recording
$249 + S&H
By Phone: Call us at 1-866-754-6477
*IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT: The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and Philip J. Kavesh are not approved Continuing Education Sponsors. However, several states and regulatory agencies for a variety of professionals that participate on our teleconferences may still receive continuing education credit for their participation. If a participant wishes to receive CE credit for their participation on these teleconferences, they must apply to receive credit on their own and through their individual states and regulatory authorities. A Certificate of Completion will be provided to all of those in attendance. It is the responsibility of the participant to file for CE credit and is not guaranteed by The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and Philip J. Kavesh.