We are a seeking to add a member to our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, order production and fulfillment, filing, data entry, office supply management and ordering, customer service, telephone/reception coverage, ordering/picking up lunch, travel arrangements, assistance with live events and exhibition opportunities, and various duties and errands as necessary.
Must be able to take charge and think on your feet! This job requires exceptional computer skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and someone who is reliable and capable of working in a fast-paced environment!
This job requires the ability to travel out of state for 3-4 days at a time at least once per quarter.
Our office is located in the King Harbor Marina, overlooking the ocean and marina. You’ll love coming to work each day and there’s a lot of potential room for growth!
- BA Degree Preferred (or AA with prior work experience)
- Type minimum of 50 WPM
- Strong computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, Internet, Internet-based programs)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills (electronic and paper files)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter, positive attitude, team-player and quick learner
- Strong work ethic, reliable and dependable
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm, with potential overtime.
Compensation – $13 to $15 per hour DOE; medical, dental, life insurance benefits
Please submit your resume in the body of your e-mail. Any e-mails submitted with attachments will not be considered.