Running your own law practice is no easy thing to do. Meeting with clients. Dealing with difficult cases and situations. Getting documents out the door. On top of the actual lawyering stuff, dealing with the normal day-to-day business activities. Hiring the right people. Making sure they’re working efficiently. Making sure that your employees are getting along and managing any conflicts that may arise. Dealing with toxic employees. Figuring out how to get new clients through the door. Making sure you meet payroll.
None of these things about your practice and your daily life did you ever learn how to do in law school. And there’s very few (if any!) continuing education courses, especially dedicated to the field of estate planning, on how to do this.
So, what are you to do? Quit? Give up? Keep doing what you’ve been doing?
You don’t have to do any of those things. We can help.
Our President and nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh, has been in practice for over 30 years. We would be lying to you if we said all of those 30 years were smooth-sailing and successful. But, what we can honestly say is that, through much painful trial and error, he has finally figured out what is needed to successfully develop a profitable practice that is relatively self-sustaining and runs with a minimal amount of his time. It’s given him the freedom to spend more time giving back to the estate planning community through our company, The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc., as well as enjoy more time off (in fact, Phil is packing up for his 3-week vacation out of the country!).
Ask yourself this. Would your practice (and your life) be bettered if the following were true?
- You could get the right kind of people coming in as clients and enough of them on a consistent basis?
- Once you had the clients in the door, you got their estate planning documents out the door efficiently and in a timely-manner (and without working ridiculous hours).
- You had one or two more associate attorneys to help take off some of the pressure placed on you to meet the needs of the firm? (And also find associates that would be motivated to stick around for the long haul!).
- You had a support team of administrative staff that were not only working efficiently together, but were incentivized and motivated to help the firm, as a whole, be successful and profitable.
- You had a tested and proven system to better service and bring in more revenue from your existing clients (instead of relying on the white elephants and possibility of big cases to carry your firm).
- You were operating and doing tasks that you not only love to do, but would also be deemed the highest and most effective use of your time. (Just ask yourself, are you still managing your own calendar? Are you still checking and monitoring your e-mail? Well, you shouldn’t be!)
- You had the freedom to take more time off to spend with your family and loved ones and, with the profits you can now consistently and confidently rely on from your firm, you could travel the world or do the things you’ve always wanted to do!
- You were working towards an end in mind with a feasible exit strategy to leave the practice one day and actually do so in a way that would not be a waste of all your blood, sweat, tears, and years that you’ve spent developing your law practice.
All of these things can be a reality for you and not just a dream.
Please join us on September 17-19, 2015 for our 2½-day training event known as, The Ultimate LevelTM. It’s the last program we have scheduled for the year and it’s timed well for you to do some year-end business and life planning for yourself and your firm.
Past Ultimate Level attendees have come back to us and told us that this program has reinvigorated their passion for their careers, saved their marriages, helped them fulfill dreams of being sole practitioners, given them motivation and excitement to finish up law school and take over the practice, and much more. It truly is a life-changing event, but you have to take the first step and sign up to attend…
For more information, details and to register for our September event, click here.
And, at the very least, stop being stressed out and doing the same thing over and over again.
You can be this guy… http://bit.ly/1IzSDVC
Or, you can be this guy… http://bit.ly/1BbNu6d
It’s totally up to you.
Image courtesy of www.mastersdegreeonline.org