Whether you are just starting out or you have 20+ years of experience running your own estate planning practice, you have most likely found out pretty quickly that all of the things you learned in law school, school textbooks, and through continuing education courses simply do NOT properly prepare you for what is involved in running your own practice. These things will most certainly help you become a technically sound practitioner, well-versed in the law, and perhaps a brilliant estate planning lawyer. But, it simply does not but it doesn’t train and teach you about the day-in and day-out experiences that come with running your own business.
Think about it…right out of law school, did you know how to do any of these things?
- How to hire, train, and manage associate attorneys and support staff so that they become an efficient and effective team
- How to legally and ethically set up appropriate compensation and bonus structures for both associate attorneys and support staff, which will incentivize them to meet individual and firm goals
- How to legally and ethically deal with “cancerous” employees that may be wreaking havoc on productivity, firm profits and, ultimately, office morale
- How to develop systems to monitor your firm’s results, hold people accountable, and keep your entire firm on track toward your specific profit and lifestyle goals
- How to control daily interruptions and limit the seemingly constant disruptions between you, associate attorneys, and staff
- How to make your marketing “turnkey” so that you can get the most return on your marketing dollars
- How to get more qualified leads in front of you and generate client referrals
- How to get more client engagements so that you maximize the time and effort spent in your meetings with prospects
- How to take control of your time so that you spend more time doing the things that you love and that are the highest and most effective use of your skills and abilities
- How to set up a law practice that can run on its own so that you can spend more time with your family and eventually plan and work towards a viable exit strategy
- And the list goes on… with just about every single thing that you do in your law practice that has nothing to do with estate planning!
It’s all about the necessary training and understanding of what is involved to run a successful business. Once you know the key systems, steps, and procedures needed to do this, you could virtually apply it to any type of business – – including your estate, financial, tax, and insurance planning business!
How about instead of going back to school or taking courses about how to run a successful business, you were to learn from someone in the estate planning business who has put together very special topical programs each month to show you just how to run a successful estate planning business? Well, now you can!
Our President, Philip Kavesh, has successfully ran his own estate planning practice for over 33 years and has a very special monthly teleconference series, which includes a 90-minute program each month chock-full of valuable information, including sample forms and checklists, that you cannot learn anywhere else.
Just some examples of the kinds of topics covered in the series, here’s a glimpse of some of the programs that he has already held in recent months:
- A Proven Time Management System for Estate Planning Attorneys (As Well As Other Professionals & Your Staff!)
LAST CHANCE TO GET THIS SPECIAL PRICING!
Right now, you can get Phil Kavesh’s Monthly Practice-Building Series for as low as $179 per month with your commitment to a 12-month subscription to the series. However, this pricing will not last long. In January 2015, the cost of a 12-month Standard Subscription will be going up to $249 per month.
To lock in the current pricing of just $179 per month for you and everyone in your office, you will want to be sure that you sign up TODAY – – before it’s too late!
12-month Standard Subscription—$179 per month for 12 months
Includes: Downloadable Handouts and Audio Recording. Subject to Terms of Agreement* (see below). Starts with the first program on December 17, 2014 (click here for more details about December’s program). SKU PJKPBS121714SR
*MONTHLY PRACTICE-BUILDING SERIES TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
By subscribing to Phil Kavesh’s Monthly Practice-Building Series, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- CREDIT CARD CHARGE. Your credit card will be charged every 30 days for a twelve month period.
- REFUND. Due to the nature of these calls, refunds and credits will not be issued for any teleconferences that have already been held, regardless if you attended the call(s) or not.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. You may cancel your 12-month subscription for any reason before the end of the 12-month period with penalty. The penalty fee is calculated as follows: The price paid for each program that has already been held in the 12-month period, less the full regular price for each individual program. For example, if you have a Standard Subscription and decide to cancel 6 months (or 6 calls) after you subscribe, you will be charged the difference between $219 and $179 for 6 calls (e.g. $40 x 6 calls or $240). Once your cancellation has been confirmed, the penalty fee will be calculated and charged to your credit card as final payment to cancel your subscription.
- AUTO RENEWAL. All subscriptions will be automatically renewed at the conclusion of the 12-month period for the monthly price as noted and agreed on during registration, unless otherwise notified by you in writing. After the initial 12-month subscription period, all subscription renewals will be on a month-to-month and may be canceled at any time without penalty.
If you have any questions about these Terms of you may contact us at 1-866-754-6477 or by e-mail at [email protected]