As part of our December 2014 Newsletter, we are featuring a special “Best Of” issue. Below, you will find a list of our Top 10 Articles on Financial & Life Insurance Planning. These articles are written by a variety of financial and estate planning professionals, as noted below.
- Some Magical Aspects of Life Insurance
by Jonathan G. Blattmachr & Matthew D. Blattmachr
- Insurance as the Key Ingredient of the “New” Estate Planning
Summary of a Live Presentation by Martin M. Shenkman, J.D., CPA/PFS, MBA, AEP (Distinguished)
- Life Insurance from the Estate Planning Attorney’s Viewpoint
by Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished)
- Sell More Life Insurance by Showing Prospects How to Avoid Income Tax
by Philip J. Kavesh, CFP®, ChFC, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation)
- What’s the Truth About Life Settlements?
by Daxton Fryer, Senior Life Settlement Analyst
- Is Financial Planning Different for Women?
by Michelle A. Fait, MBA, CFP®, EA
- Is It Time to Reevaluate Your Clients’ Trust-Owned Life Insurance Policy?
by Michael W. Halloran, CFP®, AEP®, ChFC®, CLU®
- What’s Wrong with Variable Annuities?
by Richard Gilman, CFP®
- The Whole Story: The True Rate of Return of Permanent Life Insurance
by Jason Oshins, Financial Advisor, MBA
- The Importance of Periodic Life Insurance Policy Reviews
by Martin M. Shenkman, J.D., CPA/PFS, MBA, AEP (Distinguished)
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE
- Our Top 10 Best Articles on Financial & Life Insurance Planning
- Our Best Articles on Marketing
- Our Top 10 Best Articles on Support Staff & Executive Assistant Tips
- Our Top 10 Best Articles on Tax & IRA Planning
- Our Top 10 Best Articles on Practice-Building
- Our Best Articles on Asset Protection & Advanced Estate Planning