For those of you in the southwestern region of the U.S., we thought you may be interested in attending this upcoming event held by SCI (Southern California Institute).
This California educational event concentrates on the new topics that have materialized in California’s laws, and new wealth planning strategies and techniques developed over the previous year. This condensed two-day program presents a variety of topics for Advisors, and provides tools to help them protect their clients and recognize possible liabilities.
Monday, July 23rd
12:30 – 5:10 General Sessions; Topics to Include:
- A New Way to Attract Business Owners
- America’s New Gold Rush: Working with Affluent Foreign Nationals
- Your Client Will Run Out of Money Without Proper Distribution Planning
- Understanding the Liabilities for Business Owners as Fiduciaries
- Today’s Real Estate Market – The Values of Plans for My Home, My Residential Investment Property, and those “Other Investment Classes”
6:00 – 9:00 Poolside BBQ
Tuesday, July 24th
7:30 – 8:00 Breakfast and registration
8:00 – 4:00 General Sessions; Topics to include:
- Captive Insurance Companies – Opportunities and Hazards
- Is Life Insurance Really Only About the Illustration of a Bucket, Two Graphs, and Five Needs?
- Secrets from the Boardroom? Trusts & Public Mutual Funds
- Realities and Benefits of Using Alaska Trusts
- Social Media – Creating Your Online Presence and Keeping Compliant?
- Afternoon of Marketing with Mark Merenda