Phil Kavesh here to share with you a very special Valentine’s Day Gift that I am passing along from a dear friend of mine.
A little over a year ago, I had the fortunate opportunity to pick up a copy of The eBoot Camp’s President, Corey Perlman’s, book entitled, The eBoot Camp: Proven Internet Marketing Techniques to Grow Your Business. Some of my favorite marketing minds and authors had endorsed the book for small businesses and as a self-proclaimed internet dinosaur, it was not only an easy read, but I could tell that Corey knew what he was talking about.
Corey then informed me of a 2-day Seminar he was holding where he would spend time with me and other attendees on the concepts of internet and social media marketing for our businesses. More so, he was going to give us hands-on, personal consultations about our website and our current internet marketing plans. I was convinced that I needed to go, but the seminar was in Florida and my schedule wouldn’t allow it. He then offered me the option for a personal consultation while he spent a week with several other businesses in Los Angeles – – an offer I couldn’t refuse.
It was time and money well spent and we have already incorporated a lot of Corey’s ideas into not only my law practice, but with The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. as well.
Corey sent me an e-mail this morning with my Valentine’s Day gifts from him. Good thing Kristina and Megan monitor my e-mail, because I might have deleted it (joking of course, Corey!). It was filled with different offers that I asked Corey if we could pass along to all of you and he replied back with a resounding, “YES!”. So, here you go.
The eBoot Camp’s Valentine’s Day Gifts to You
by Corey Perlman
Gift #1: A Tip
Engagement is an important piece of the social media puzzle and occasions like Valentine’s Day are great for connecting with your prospects and customers.
If you’re going to send out a Valentine’s Day email or post to your social media sites, here are a few tips:
- Give sincere appreciation. Valentine’s Day is about telling people how you feel. Take the opportunity to tell your customers, contacts, fans, co-workers, etc. that you appreciate them and are thankful for their business.
- Use video or pictures. Two years ago, I posted Happy Valentine’s Day on my Facebook business page and got very little in the form of engagement. Last year, I also included a cute video of a lion and his trainer reuniting after being separated for a year. It got a lot more responses and engagement from others. Videos and pictures are worth 1,000 words!
- Ask them to engage! Ask for a funny Valentine’s Day date story or ask them to ‘like’ your post if you helped remind them to go get something special for their significant other.
Gift #2: A Video
My friend Erik Qualman (Social Media Revolution) is at it again and shot a great social media video with a Valentine’s Day theme. Enjoy and share it with your community as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vY9Nd3Pft8
Gift #3: A Free Webinar
Time is limited, budgets are thin. But we all know social media is here to stay. I will share five tips YOU can implement right now to increase your reach and see a better return on your web marketing efforts. If you’re in charge of your social media marketing, don’t miss this session.
It will be February 23rd from 12pm-1:15pm EST.
Here’s the link to register:
Gift #4: A Deal
We’re at about 50% capacity for our 2-day Workshop in Atlanta, so we’re going to have a great group of entrepreneurs, business owners and marketers.
At the 2-day on March 22nd and 23rd, you will:
- Receive recommendations to improve your Website.
- Make sure you rank well on Google.
- Start a WordPress blog and learn how to update it.
- Makeover your LinkedIn profile.
- Learn to use Twitter efficiently and effectively – never miss a Tweet about you or your business.
- Start using Google+ and I’ll share why it’s going to rival Facebook and Twitter.
- Work on strategies for better email marketing and video marketing.
- Leave feeling confident on exactly what you need to do on the web to be successful.
Deal #4 – You’re getting $200 off the price.
Deal #2 – You get to bring a colleague for free.
Deal #3 – I’ll give you a 1-year subscription to our Geek for 1-Hour a Week program.
That’s about $2,000 worth of a DEAL!
Register between now and February 14th (pssst- that’s Valentine’s Day!)
Here’s the link: www.ebootcamp.com/seminars
Corey really helped my practice out and got the ball rolling for me to enter the 21st Century in marketing. If you aren’t ready to commit to his seminar, then at the very least, visit the eBootCamp’s website, sign up for his e-mails, read his Blog, and connect with him on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.