We are pleased to announce the launch of our newly designed website. We think that the navigation and ease of finding things are among the many improvements to the site.
There are still many areas of the website that we will be building up and improving over the course of the next few months. Here’s just a preview of what you can expect to find in the near future:
- Updated blog entries with information from leading sources in the estate and financial planning field
- Ability to search for and purchase more of our most popular teleconferences held in 2011
- Detailed descriptions and information (including demonstrations) for our products
- More free resources for professionals, including reports, charts and podcasts
- On-demand online courses
- Information on continuing education credit for our teleconferences
- Ability to customize your e-mail preferences to make sure you get the e-mails from us that you want to receive
- Phil Kavesh’s Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust legal document form
In the meantime, please take a moment to browse through our website. If you find any problems or issues with the website, please feel free to e-mail us so that we can address any issues right away. Also, please be advised that any previous links to teleconferences or pages to download handout materials from our previous website are no longer available. If you need to access a certain page and cannot locate it, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
A special thanks to the help of folks over at Amicus Creative and the hard work of The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. staff for getting this website launched in such a short period of time!